• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your Earnings: A Guide to Kit Credit for New Sales Representatives

In summary, the amount of kit credit a new sales representative can earn varies based on their sales and recruiting performance. The maximum amount is $700, which can be achieved by reaching milestones within the first 90 days. To track kit credit, log into your Pampered Chef account and go to "My Business" > "My Earnings" > "Kit Credit." Kit credit can be used to purchase any products from the catalog, including business supplies and personal products. Any unused kit credit will expire after 90 days and cannot be used for future purchases. Recruiting new sales representatives also earns kit credit, with $100 earned for each recruit who meets their sales goals. This is a great way to maximize earnings as a new sales representative.
smarteez2
Gold Member
Okay I have a lady who would like to sign up to sell. I have never done the kit credit stuff before, but I did reccomend it to offset the cost of the new kit. How much exactly is kit credit worth and what is the whole process of it. TYIA. Cynthia

There is $20 or $40 kit credit available. When you submit the host order, there is an "item number" in PP for kit credit. Once the show is shipped (or shows up on your CC) then she can sign using the kit credit.

I need to be cleared on this too. So that means that the show needs to be submitted first and then we turn around and sign her up?

Hi! For Kit Credit, you need to put in the host's kit credit when you close the show. Then, wait until HO processes the show (24-48 hours) and then sign the host.

So where is this officially stated with the new kit program, because I couldnt find it anywhere????? I have been told by people that we do not offer a credit to hosts anymore??? What are the numbers you use in P3??? I wish they would have made this more clear. I just had 2 hosts who are signing and I told them we no longer offer the kit credit!

UGH

Just look at the new show planner. It's right in there.

Thanks all!!I really appreciate your help on this one!!! I have her party set for 20 May, she is really excited to get started. This will be my first "Real" recruit!! The other one was a kit napper!! LOL

1. How much kit credit can I earn as a new sales representative?

The amount of kit credit you can earn as a new sales representative varies depending on your sales and recruiting performance. The maximum kit credit you can earn is $700, but this can be achieved by reaching certain milestones in your first 90 days with Pampered Chef.

2. How do I track my kit credit?

You can track your kit credit by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "My Business" tab. From there, select "My Earnings" and then "Kit Credit." This will show you a breakdown of your earned kit credit and how close you are to reaching the maximum amount.

3. Can I use my kit credit to purchase any products?

Yes, you can use your kit credit to purchase any products from the Pampered Chef catalog. This includes both business supplies and personal products.

4. What happens if I don't use all of my kit credit within the 90-day period?

If you do not use all of your kit credit within the 90-day period, it will expire and cannot be used towards future purchases. We encourage you to use your kit credit as soon as possible to get the most out of your earnings.

5. Can I earn kit credit by recruiting new sales representatives?

Yes, you can earn kit credit by recruiting new sales representatives. For each new recruit who joins Pampered Chef and meets their sales goals, you will receive $100 in kit credit. This is a great way to maximize your earnings as a new sales representative.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Chefstover2
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • darlinclem