• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Joining Forces: Signing Up My Sister as a Pampered Chef Consultant

A
amcclanaghan
I'm excited! I've been working with her for 6 months (she's my sister), and the timing was just never right, or my wording was just always wrong. Anyway, I was offered a full-time job yesterday and asked her to help me by taking over my "northern" Pampered Chef customers (most are in her area). I'm going to be working with her today to get her signed up by this afternoon or Monday at the latest! I'm so excited!

Granted my personal business will take a little hit from my new job until things settle down, but I'm not stopping! Whoo Hoo!

WOHOO! - You go girl Is #1 still active Then you will be a future director

Congrats - you'll be a FUTURE DIRECTOR!!

great job!!

Yay for you!! Make sure you let us know when your sister qualifies!

Thanks!!! #1 Qualified in her 1st 30 days, and my sister DID her agreement last night! Whoo Hoo!

LOL I'm trying to get my little sis to sign, too.... and I really need her to do it, so she can take over my "northern" customers..... I've got so much going on now that I can't make it up there to do shows anymore (it's a 3 hour drive!)

Congrats on becoming a Future Director!!!

soccermama said:
LOL I'm trying to get my little sis to sign, too.... and I really need her to do it, so she can take over my "northern" customers..... I've got so much going on now that I can't make it up there to do shows anymore (it's a 3 hour drive!)

Congrats on becoming a Future Director!!!

Thanks! The biggest tip I got from my mom was to ASK for her HELP! I've been after her for months telling her how good I think she'd be but it was still a no-go. Then I got this new job and really NEED her help. By asking for her help she was a lot more into it then me telling her how great she'll be. Plus I've only asked her to try to get 4 shows in her 1st 30 days and if she really doesn't like it then the only thing she's done is earned back the cost of the kit and made a little money/product.

Good luck with your sister!

1. What is the process for signing up my sister as a Pampered Chef consultant?

The process for signing up your sister as a Pampered Chef consultant may vary slightly depending on her location, but generally it involves filling out an online application, attending a virtual or in-person training session, and purchasing a starter kit. You can work with your sister to complete these steps and get her signed up successfully.

2. How long does it typically take to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

The process of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant can be completed quickly, typically within a few days. However, it may take longer if there are any delays in submitting the application or attending the training session. You can work with your sister to ensure that the process is completed in a timely manner.

3. Can my sister take over my existing Pampered Chef customers?

Yes, if your sister is located in the same area as your customers, she can take over your existing Pampered Chef customers. This can be a great opportunity for her to jumpstart her business and build relationships with your current customers.

4. Will my personal business be affected by my new job?

It is possible that your personal business may take a slight hit as you adjust to your new job and split your time between both endeavors. However, with your sister's help and your determination to continue your Pampered Chef business, you can minimize any negative impact and continue to grow your business.

5. What are the benefits of joining forces with my sister as Pampered Chef consultants?

Joining forces with your sister as Pampered Chef consultants can bring a lot of benefits. You can support and motivate each other, share resources and ideas, and potentially increase your customer base by being able to reach more people in different areas. It also allows you to work together and strengthen your bond as sisters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Mel92504
  • Niki Kate
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Cpfeifer
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies