• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Recruit - Show Tomorrow With No Kit!

In summary, "New Recruit - Show Tomorrow With No Kit!" is a popular online show that airs on a weekly basis, challenging new recruits in the military to complete tasks without their standard kit or supplies. Each episode is approximately 30 minutes long and can be streamed on platforms such as YouTube, Twitch, and the official website.
PamperedK
Silver Member
My new recruit has a show tomorrow and her kit hasn't shown up yet. We ordered it over a week ago! I called Support Services but they can't look into it until Monday...UPS is closed!

What should I do for her show? She hasn't been to a show in a long time and she hasn't been able to practice or anything!

I may be stating the obvious....but could you go with her and help her do the show?

I was going to suggest the same thing, you could practice the recipe today and she can use your products...

I can't see her today - I have a show...She asked if I would come to her show anyway, so maybe I'll go and do the demo with her? Should I just talk through it and get her to actually use the products?

I would definitely do that - talk it up big as her "Training Show", and use it as a recruiting tool!.......Share how with PC, you can get the help you need to make sure your business gets a successful start!

How familiar is she with the products? FED EX delivers on Sat...maybe it will come today...I'll keep my fingers crossed! Hopefully the show is with her friends and/or family so what ever you do they should understand...sorry I'm not more help....

OK I think I'll do that. I'm going to put together some notes so I can ask her questions throughout the show and she'll have the answers infront of her.

1. What is "New Recruit - Show Tomorrow With No Kit!"?

"New Recruit - Show Tomorrow With No Kit!" is a popular online show where new recruits in the military are given the task of completing a show with no kit or supplies.

2. When does the show air?

The show typically airs on a weekly basis, with new episodes being released every Friday.

3. What is the purpose of the show?

The show aims to test the skills and resourcefulness of new recruits in the military by challenging them to complete tasks without the use of their standard kit or supplies.

4. How long is each episode?

Each episode is approximately 30 minutes long.

5. Where can I watch "New Recruit - Show Tomorrow With No Kit!"?

The show can be streamed on various online platforms such as YouTube, Twitch, and the official website of the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • Christ Follower
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • Mel92504