• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Attended National Conf. 2005-Toronto

In summary, the National Conference 2005 in Toronto had the theme of "Recipe for Success" and had approximately 5,000 attendees. Some highlights included keynote speeches, product demonstrations, and networking opportunities. Celebrity chef Rachael Ray also made a special appearance. While there are currently no plans for another conference in Toronto, there will be future conferences in other locations.
PamperedTwins
I did, and simply WOW!!

I did, I did...I've been with PC 8 months so this was my first conference.

It was my first time as well since I'm only with the PC for the past 4 months. Wasn't that exciting!! I was wondering if anyone has a flyer on the promotions (Recruiting & consultants in July- Aug) I did one but I don't know how to att.

1. What was the theme of National Conference 2005 in Toronto?

The theme of National Conference 2005 in Toronto was "Recipe for Success."

2. How many attendees were at National Conference 2005 in Toronto?

There were approximately 5,000 attendees at National Conference 2005 in Toronto.

3. What were some of the highlights from National Conference 2005 in Toronto?

Some highlights from National Conference 2005 in Toronto included keynote speeches from industry leaders, product demonstrations, and networking opportunities with other Pampered Chef consultants.

4. Was there a special guest at National Conference 2005 in Toronto?

Yes, celebrity chef and TV personality, Rachael Ray, made a special appearance at National Conference 2005 in Toronto.

5. Will there be another National Conference in Toronto in the future?

There are currently no plans for another National Conference in Toronto, but there will be future conferences in other locations. Stay tuned for updates and announcements!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cincychef
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies