• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Recruiting Poster for Vendor/Bridal Fairs?

In summary, a recruiting poster is a printed advertisement used to attract individuals to join an organization, typically for employment or military service. To design a recruiting poster, one can use graphic design software or online tools to create a visually appealing layout and include relevant information about the organization and its benefits. A recruiting poster should include the name and logo of the organization, a catchy tagline or headline, information about the benefits and opportunities offered, and contact information or instructions on how to apply. It can be printed at a local print shop or online printing service, with the number of copies depending on the target audience and distribution method.
dwyerkim
Anyone have a good 8.5x11 poster they've made to use as a "help wanted" type sign at vendor or bridal fairs? I am doing one on the 19th and think I would like to put more emphasis on this. Thanks for any help!

I have done this before! I just wrote HELP WANTED and used the font size as large as I could fit with the paper standing "up."

I put it on neon pink cardstock so it really showed up!

Sorry, that isn't very creative...but it works!

Kelly did you get much feedback on it - I have done signes like this and haven't heard much but follow up on the drawing slips I get at my booth

1. What is a recruiting poster?

A recruiting poster is a printed advertisement used to attract individuals to join a specific organization, typically for employment or military service.

2. How can I design a recruiting poster?

To design a recruiting poster, you can use graphic design software or online tools to create a visually appealing layout. It is important to include relevant information about the organization and its benefits, as well as eye-catching visuals and a clear call-to-action.

3. What should be included in a recruiting poster?

A recruiting poster should include the name and logo of the organization, a catchy tagline or headline, information about the benefits and opportunities offered, and contact information or instructions on how to apply. It is also important to include visuals that represent the organization and its values.

4. Where can I print a recruiting poster?

You can print a recruiting poster at a local print shop or online printing service. Some organizations may also have in-house printing capabilities. It is important to choose a printing option that offers high-quality prints and can accommodate the size and design of your poster.

5. How many copies of a recruiting poster should I print?

The number of copies to print will depend on your target audience and the distribution method. If you are targeting a specific location or event, you may only need a small number of posters. However, if you plan to distribute the posters widely, it may be more cost-effective to print a larger quantity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefgirl1982
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • ChefChillFL
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
ChefChillFL
  • niktim3