• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I calculate my monthly income as a consultant for PC or MK?

In summary, Kate is meeting with a past host of hers who has been trying to decide between PC and MK. She called me the other day and said she is leaning heavily towards PC and wants to know more about the commission structure. Kate is going to book a show for May and we are going to use host credit to get her started. wish me luck and any suggestions you guys have would be greatly appreciated.
chefhorton
I could use some advice - I am meeting with a past host of mine who has been trying to decide between PC and MK. She called me the other day and said she is leaning heavily towards PC and wants to know more about the commission structure.
I have seen a worksheet before that helps you calculate how many shows you need to do to make a certain amount each month. Does anyone have that available by itself?
She is going to book a show for May and we are going to use host credit to get her started. Wish me luck and any suggestions you guys have would be greatly appreciated.
This is my first official interview, but will be my 3rd recruit. I am trying to promote so I can walk at Conference.
Thanks guys!

Figure out how much she needs to earn in a month. Our National average is $470 which means about $100 per show.

cmdtrgd said:
Figure out how much she needs to earn in a month. Our National average is $470 which means about $100 per show.

Hijack - Kate, is that a real cat in your picture? If so, how did you get the pink collar on the cat?!?! :p

Back on track - I noticed you have been with PC for a year and are a director. Do you have some tips you can share on how you recruit, where you find your recruits, etc.

I want to take my business to the next level, and I have 1 recruit (just signed yesterday - YEAH!) and another I am meeting with Sunday.

Any tips you can provide would be greatly appreciated!

Do you have a paycheck you can share? Our commission percentage looks bad if she's comparing it to other direct sellers, but our checks usually end up being higher than theirs. However, I don't recommend bad-talking the other companies, just point out our strong points.

I recruited a MK consultant. She really liked the fact that she didn't have to buy thousands of dollars of product to keep on hand with PC, like with MK. She had a ton of MK product that she had to get rid of, but was happy to be free of it. The other thing that she liked, was she had more people wanting to PC shows, where with MK she had a hard time finding people to host. She also loved doing the Kitchen shows, they are more fun than make overs (to her) and she is making MORE $$$$ with PC.One other thing is that Mk does make 50% commission, but they have to buy the free gifts for hosts and stuff with their commission, so it seems to work out to be the same as our commissions. (At least that is the way that I understand it, correct me if I am wrong)***I think the best way to show her what she can make is to ask her how much she wants to earn a month. Then break that down into how many shows she would have to do a month. ex.. $500= about 5-6 shows!

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, show her the sell-a-thons in June/July, we get such a huge chance to earn products...

Oh, oh - ALSO show her how many PC dollars she can earn in the first 90 days!

1. What should I wear to the recruiting interview tonight?

It is important to dress professionally for a recruiting interview. This typically means wearing business attire such as a suit or dress pants and a collared shirt. Avoid wearing anything too casual or revealing.

2. How should I prepare for the recruiting interview tonight?

To prepare for a recruiting interview, research the company and the position you are applying for. Also, practice common interview questions and have examples ready to showcase your skills and experience. It's also a good idea to have questions prepared to ask the interviewer.

3. Who will be conducting the recruiting interview tonight?

The recruiting interview will likely be conducted by a hiring manager or a member of the HR team. It is also possible that you may have multiple interviewers, such as a panel interview.

4. What can I expect during the recruiting interview tonight?

During the recruiting interview, you can expect to be asked about your skills, experience, and qualifications for the position. The interviewer may also ask behavioral or situational questions to assess how you would handle certain scenarios. Be prepared to provide specific examples and elaborate on your answers.

5. How long will the recruiting interview tonight last?

The length of the recruiting interview can vary depending on the company and the position. It can range from 30 minutes to an hour or more. It's important to arrive on time and plan for enough time in case the interview runs longer than expected.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • gilchrist_pchef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • Chefstover2