• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

It's Happening!!! I Am Waiting for a Call From Pampered Chef Home Office...

In summary, a Super Starter just submitted her 4th show last night and is going to become a director as of May 1st.
its_me_susan
:) One of my super starters just submitted her 4th show last night.... :) :) I *will* be becoming a director as of May 1st!:) :) OMG, I feel like throwing myself a party! lol. This has taken so long (I have personally recruited 14, have 3 qualified but inactive, now 5 active qualified, and 3 Superstarters who are not qualified yet.

Whoo hoo. I am so excited about the changes that are going to happen now, I can hardly sit still.

Can you see me smiling?
:) :D :rolleyes: :p :)

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you.

Congrats, Susan!

My dreams of walking the stage @ NC are quickly slipping past me. :( Oh well.

Susan....That is WONDERFUL!!!!!
WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!:D :D :D
What wave are you in, maybe I can yell for you as you walk!!!

Congratulations, Susan!! I'm so excited for you!!:D

That is so wonderful!!!! I hope to be doing the same by the end of the year!

Susan, WOOHOO!! I'm very happy for you! Congratulations!

SUSAN!!! WOW!! Congratulations!:cool: I am soooooo happy for you! You deserve it and I know how long you have worked toward this time!
:D :D

PS: Susan, don't wait by the phone until after the 1st. They will not call until after that but hopefully just a couple days after that! - usually around the 5th.

Last edited:
BethCooks4U said:
SUSAN!!! WOW!! Congratulations!:cool: I am soooooo happy for you! You deserve it and I know how long you have worked toward this time!

PS: Susan, don't wait by the phone until after the 1st. They will not call until after that but hopefully just a couple days after that! - usually around the 5th.

Congrats!!! I hope to be in your shoes soon!
Remember to change your signature line from FD to Director!

So tell us, what made the change? Congratulations!! Enjoy that box (or should I say, those boxes) of products!!

Congratulations! I know that feeling of wanting to throw up from your excitement!!! Just goes to show the work you put in to this biz does pay off!! CONGRATS again!

crystalscookingnow said:
Congrats, Susan!

My dreams of walking the stage @ NC are quickly slipping past me. :( Oh well.

Crystal don't give up! You can do it. How many do you have now?

Ginger428 said:
Susan....That is WONDERFUL!!!!!
WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!:D :D :D
What wave are you in, maybe I can yell for you as you walk!!!

Wave 3. Ginger you were soooooooooo helpful to me during my Super Starter months! I thank you so much. I wish you were going to be in my wave! ((( hugs )))

BethCooks4U said:

LOL Thank you Beth! I called them to ask when they thought that call would come. Hee hee. They won't leave a message will they? Thank you Beth for all your help too! I almost decided to "just let it happen" when my 1st yr anniversary arrived. 6 months later here I am. Who knew? Beth when are you getting on IM again? We miss you.

Thank you everyone here too! I have received so much help & support here.

Leeanne, come-out so I can give you a hug too!!! Thank you!

Chef Kearns said:
So tell us, what made the change? Congratulations!! Enjoy that box (or should I say, those boxes) of products!!

You know the CD "Five Question Recruited" changed something in me ("when you change the way you look at things, the things you look at will change" - MY director's favor quote is so true). Listen to those cds in your car while you drive. The words just come. And offer it to EVERYONE with a great personality you think is earning minimum wage and might not have thought about PC. Wear logoware - one of my strong recruits was a Mom from my daughter's soccer team. She didn't know I was a consultant until she saw my shirt. She became my BEST customer ($100 each order), I planted the seed (why not get them for free or discounted?) - etc. Reread your notes and the new training binder for the "words". Belinda Ellsworth motivates me. And getting organized has really helped (after 1.5 years, I finally got A DESK! - I am just organizing portable baskets full of "stuff" that was all over my house. <sorry this is so much more than you asked for - I'm just soooo PUMPED! lol> Trying the recipes, using and LOVING the products. I usually sell what I LOVE and can offer 3 or more uses for. I bring the entire starter kit with me now and group them together like the picture if I can. I try to use/demo the most useful ones (make them WANT them), - then casually mention that they are all included in the kit.

Ok, stopping. I *need* to get on my treadmill!!!

I love this

Susan, you are turly an inspiration, especially to me, who has recruited a bunch of people who were just not active at the same time. I am thrilled for you and I will be cheering you on in Wave 3!!

That's awesome....congrats!

That's fantastic news! Congratulations :D :D :D :D :D

Wohoo Susan - I am in Wave 3 I will be cheering for you!!!

Is that CD on the paperwork order form???

AJPratt said:
Susan, you are turly an inspiration, especially to me, who has recruited a bunch of people who were just not active at the same time. I am thrilled for you and I will be cheering you on in Wave 3!!

Anne, thank you! That's how it was with me! You can do it. Look for me! Did you post your workshop schedule yet?

Congratulations, Susan! That's great news!

I hope to be walking with you in Wave 3...I just received my director's agreement and I'm waiting on my fifth consultant to qualify. It is very exciting!

Mary

CONGRATULATIONS SUSAN!! I'm so proud of you!!!! I know this has been a struggle so CONGRATS!!
I'm waiting on one more girl to qualify!! I will most likely be a director June 1st!!!!:D

Lookee at all these promotions for us Cheffers!!!! We must be getting something off of here!:D

Kathytnt said:
Wohoo Susan - I am in Wave 3 I will be cheering for you!!!

Is that CD on the paperwork order form???

Yes I believe it is!

Susan~

Way to go!! I am so excited for you!!

OMG SUSAN!!! THERE IS NOT A FONT BIG ENOUGH FOR ME TO USE THAT WILL PROPERLY EXPRESS MY ELATION FOR YOU!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU - SO PROUD OF YOU - SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!! AND SO THRILLED TO BE SHARING THIS JOURNEY WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/jumping0041.gif

We all knew you could do it!!!!!

Way to go, Suzie Q!

Congratulations Susan!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!!

its_me_susan said:
Anne, thank you! That's how it was with me! You can do it. Look for me! Did you post your workshop schedule yet?
Yes, its in several places... LOL

dannyzmom said:
OMG SUSAN!!! THERE IS NOT A FONT BIG ENOUGH FOR ME TO USE THAT WILL PROPERLY EXPRESS MY ELATION FOR YOU!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU - SO PROUD OF YOU - SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!! AND SO THRILLED TO BE SHARING THIS JOURNEY WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/jumping0041.gif

Thank You!!!!

Here I am. :) I'm doing the happy dance for you!! Congratulations!! I know how much you wanted this!

chef_leeanne said:

Here I am. :) I'm doing the happy dance for you!! Congratulations!! I know how much you wanted this!

<<<<< I love you Leeanne! >>>>>

I must have missed this thread....
CONGRATS Susan:D :) :D
I will cheer for ya in wave 3!

Way to go Susan, doing the Happy Dance for you. Hopefully I will be walking w/ you!!

WOW Susan - I am with Lacy - I "totally" missed this thread.

WE ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Proud of you....

Do tell us when you get that call :D

CONGRATULTIONS Ms. Director !!!

How do you look in RED ??:eek:

Congratulations Susan!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!!:)

I guess that I've been away to miss this thred!!

Congratulations Susan!!! It's seeing these threads that keeps up the motivation in me when it starts failing! Thank you for the inspiration and WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!

lacychef said:
I must have missed this thread....
CONGRATS Susan:D :) :D
I will cheer for ya in wave 3!

Lacy, hopefully we'll be chatting behind the stage, getting ready to walk together! You can do it!!!!!

PCGINA said:
WOW Susan - I am with Lacy - I "totally" missed this thread.

WE ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Proud of you....

Do tell us when you get that call :D

CONGRATULTIONS Ms. Director !!!

How do you look in RED ??:eek:

Amanda - - - Yes you can do it too! Hoping you can walk with me!

Gina - why Red?

I too am waiting for the call and I am walking in Wave 3 : ) We should hook up at the New Directors Breakfast! : ))))))

Congrats!

Gail

Congratulations Susan!

And Gail, I am in Wave 3 so I'll cheer for you when you walk! I'm really loud - so you'll no doubt here me!!! LOL!:D :eek:

its_me_susan said:
:) One of my super starters just submitted her 4th show last night.... :) :) I *will* be becoming a director as of May 1st!:) :) OMG, I feel like throwing myself a party! lol. This has taken so long (I have personally recruited 14, have 3 qualified but inactive, now 5 active qualified, and 3 Superstarters who are not qualified yet.

Whoo hoo. I am so excited about the changes that are going to happen now, I can hardly sit still.

Can you see me smiling?
:) :D :rolleyes: :p :)

I forgot to come back ~ I got THE CALL! Oh my, all week, any time I didn't recognize the number I held my breath. I'm still waiting for my title to change on CC/individual tracker. Seems to take a long time.

gailscookingbiz said:
I too am waiting for the call and I am walking in Wave 3 : ) We should hook up at the New Directors Breakfast! : ))))))

Congrats!

Gail

DEFINITELY!!! I'll have my cheffer pin on! Hoping to do that "fast track" and be able to sit next to Doris...

Congrats on your promotions. Enjoy the new overrides and all the director perks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ragschef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • jennyl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • soccermama