• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Without Being Pushy: What to Say

In summary, the best way to approach someone about joining Pampered Chef without being pushy is to be genuine and transparent about your own experience with the company. It is important to listen to the person and respect their decision, and to offer to share more information without pressuring them. Effective ways to introduce the opportunity include inviting them to a party or event, and sharing success stories. To overcome the fear of rejection, remember that it is normal and focus on the positive responses. Some key phrases to use when discussing the opportunity are "flexible schedule", "unlimited earning potential", "supportive community", and "high-quality products". It is also important to tailor your talking points to the person you are speaking with.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I have a few potential recruits, but everytime I try to talk to them about the opportunity, they all say "it's just not the right time right now". What do you all say to those people? I don't want to be pushy, but I want to start taking my recruitng seriously.

I've had the same problem recently and I have 2 strong leads right now. I have been listening to CDs I purchased through PC and the main thing they say is ask brief questions and LISTEN. We tend to go overboard with information because we love our business so much.

When they say it is not the right time, as them what is holding them back and not making it the right time. Listen and then offer suggestions to work around the hold up.

I took a credit teleclass on objections. Ask lots of questions... "why" isn't it the right time? Maybe its something you can work through together.

Yep, take the teleclass on Responding to Objections. It will help you in this situation.

I guess I have a big fear of coming across as pushy or nosey. I don't want to be compaired to other consultants from other DS companies (I won't mention any names)

The Responding to Objections class is good. I would also suggest that you ask them when they would like for you to call them back ? Sometimes not right now means in 2 weeks and sometimes it means in 6 months. : )

What is the best way to approach someone about joining Pampered Chef without being pushy?

The best approach is to be genuine and transparent about your own experience with the company. Share your personal story and the benefits you have gained from being a part of Pampered Chef. This will show that you are not just trying to recruit them, but genuinely believe in the company and its opportunities.

How can I make sure I am not pressuring someone into joining Pampered Chef?

Always make sure to listen to the person and respect their decision. If they are not interested, do not push them further. Instead, offer to share more information with them and let them make the decision on their own time.

What are some effective ways to introduce the Pampered Chef opportunity to someone?

One effective way is to invite them to a Pampered Chef party or event. This will allow them to see the products and experience the company culture firsthand. Another way is to share success stories of others who have joined the company and how it has positively impacted their lives.

How can I overcome the fear of rejection when recruiting for Pampered Chef?

Remember that rejection is a normal part of any sales or recruiting process. It is important to not take it personally and to focus on the positive responses and successes you have had. Also, always be respectful and understanding of someone's decision to decline the opportunity.

What are some key phrases or talking points to use when discussing the Pampered Chef opportunity?

Some key phrases to use are "flexible schedule", "unlimited earning potential", "supportive community", and "high-quality products". It is also important to tailor your talking points to the person you are speaking with and highlight the aspects of the opportunity that would appeal to them specifically.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• britishchef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • chefkugler
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkugler
  • cincychef