• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dreams Come True: I Just Recruited My First Consultant!

In summary, recruiting your first consultant with Pampered Chef has many benefits such as a $75 bonus and a 4% bonus on their sales for the first 3 months. To recruit your first consultant, you can share about the business with friends, family, and acquaintances, post on social media, or reach out to existing customers. As a new recruiter, you can expect a lot of support from Pampered Chef, including training materials, mentoring, and a supportive community. If your first consultant is not successful, our team will work with them to troubleshoot and improve their business. Our advice for someone who just recruited their first consultant is to continue offering support and guidance, lead by example, and enjoy the journey of growing your team
chefheather
YIPPY!!!!!!!!

I can't believe it, really. I just became a FD this month and had a goal for myself to recruit another consultant by the end of May. I got a call from my very first recruit, who has been gone for just over a year, and she wants to sign up again. I'm SO EXCITED!!! This makes 3 active for me. I have a goal to promote to Director by the end of the year, but now I'm starting to think it could happen sooner rather than later.

You guys should have seen me jumping up and down in my kitchen...my DH and DD just looked at me like I was crazy..hehehe! (However, after sharing the news with my DH, he was just as excited for me).

Way to go!

that is awsome way to go

That's awesome! You just never know when someone will be ready!

I'm doing the happy dance with you. Very exciting.

That's awesome!! Who knows, you may even promote by July 1st and be able to walk at conference!!!

Congratulations! How exciting!!

Yea for you!

Congrats! How exciting!!!

GO - Go - Go !!!!!

What are the benefits of recruiting your first consultant?

Recruiting your first consultant with Pampered Chef comes with many benefits. Firstly, you will receive a $75 bonus for successfully enrolling your first team member. Additionally, you will also receive a 4% bonus on their sales for the first 3 months. This can add up to a significant amount of extra income for you. Furthermore, having a team member can also help you reach your monthly sales goals and potentially earn you even more rewards and bonuses.

How do I go about recruiting my first consultant?

To recruit your first consultant, you can start by sharing your love for Pampered Chef with friends, family, and acquaintances. You can also post about it on social media or host a virtual party to introduce people to our products and business opportunity. Additionally, you can also reach out to your existing customers to see if they are interested in joining your team. Our team is always here to support you and provide you with resources to help you successfully recruit your first consultant.

What kind of support can I expect as a new recruiter?

As a new recruiter, you can expect a lot of support from Pampered Chef. Our team is dedicated to helping you succeed in your business, and we have various resources available to help you. You will have access to training materials, mentoring from experienced consultants, and a supportive community of consultants who are always willing to share their knowledge and tips. We also have regular team calls and meetings to provide you with ongoing support and guidance.

What if my first consultant is not successful in their business?

It's natural to have some concerns about your first consultant's success. However, at Pampered Chef, we believe in setting our team members up for success. That's why we provide extensive training and support to help them get started and grow their business. If for any reason your first consultant is not successful, our team will work with them to troubleshoot and find ways to improve their business. We also have a team retention program in place to help support consultants who may be struggling.

What advice do you have for someone who just recruited their first consultant?

Congratulations on recruiting your first consultant! Our best advice is to continue to provide support and guidance to your new team member. Be sure to communicate regularly and offer them resources and training materials to help them succeed. Also, continue to lead by example and show them the potential of this business. Most importantly, have fun and enjoy the journey of growing your team and business with Pampered Chef!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
imported_iteachurkid
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • sassypip