• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruit Awards: Can Non-Directors Get Them Too?

In summary, there is a gold-colored pin in the shape of a chef's hat that directors can give to new consultants when they qualify, along with a card. It was previously available in the director's store for $2.50, but it may have been marked down to $2. Some directors may still have them available, and there may be a new item coming out soon. One person is willing to sell their extra pins if their director does not have them.
jrstephens
I have heard some of you talk about these. What are they? I did not get one. I just had a recruit sing up last night and thought I would like to get one for her when she qualifies. I am not a director, so, can I get one or can my director get one for me?

My director gave me one. I don't know, though, if that's a PC thing or a Director thing. I'd ask my director.

It is a pin in the shape of the chef's hat (gold colored) that directors have available to them if they choose to give to new consultants when they qualify - comes with a card too. They were available in the director's store for $2.50. I don't know if we can still get them or not.

I do have a couple extra that I would sell if your director doesn't have them. I expect that there will be something new coming out and right now I have enough for those who are in the wings on my team.

BethCooks4U said:
It is a pin in the shape of the chef's hat (gold colored) that directors have available to them if they choose to give to new consultants when they qualify - comes with a card too. They were available in the director's store for $2.50. I don't know if we can still get them or not.

I do have a couple extra that I would sell if your director doesn't have them. I expect that there will be something new coming out and right now I have enough for those who are in the wings on my team.

Thanks Beth! I will ask my director and if she does not have any I will contact you.

They're still in the Director's Store - at least they were there Monday. I believe they had been marked down to $2 from $2.50.

1. Can anyone earn a recruit award?

Yes, anyone who becomes a Pampered Chef consultant and meets the qualifications can earn a recruit award.

2. What are the qualifications for earning a recruit award?

The qualifications for earning a recruit award may vary, but typically include reaching a certain sales goal and recruiting a certain number of new consultants within a specific time frame.

3. Are there different levels of recruit awards?

Yes, there are typically multiple levels of recruit awards, with higher levels requiring more sales and recruits.

4. Can I earn a recruit award multiple times?

Yes, you can earn a recruit award multiple times as long as you continue to meet the qualifications.

5. What are the benefits of earning a recruit award?

Earning a recruit award can come with many benefits, such as recognition, increased commission rates, and even product or trip bonuses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
katie0128
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • beepampered
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies