• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will I finally reach my promotion goal with only 2 recruits left to qualify?

In summary, "2 Recruits Left to Qualify!!!" is a phrase commonly used in sales or recruitment settings, indicating that there are only two more people needed to meet a specific goal or requirement. Having 2 recruits left to qualify is important as it shows progress and can motivate team members to push towards reaching the goal. If there are 2 recruits left to qualify, it means that the goal or requirement has not yet been met and the team will continue their efforts to reach it. Both sales and recruitment team members and others can contribute to reaching the goal. When the goal is met, it is a cause for celebration and can boost team morale and motivation.
smspamperedchef
Silver Member
Don't want to sound bad here for tooting my own horn but...WOOO!!! HOOO!!!

I have only 2 recruits left 2 qualify.
One other recruit (that is already qualified) should be reactivating by early May or sooner and one of my other superstars has 3 shows in the next 2 weeks. Maybe this time I actually will promote!!!!! YEA!!!!!!

Congrats Sharon! Way to go!! Hopefully we can promote at the same time!!!:D One left for me!!!

Congratulations on your success with your recruits and upcoming shows! It's always great to see hard work pay off. Keep up the good work and continue promoting – you never know what opportunities may come your way. Best of luck to you and your team!

What does "2 Recruits Left to Qualify!!!" mean?

"2 Recruits Left to Qualify!!!" is a phrase commonly used in sales or recruitment settings. It means that there are only two more people needed to meet a specific goal or requirement, such as reaching a sales target or meeting a quota for new hires.

Why is it important to have 2 recruits left to qualify?

Having 2 recruits left to qualify means that a goal or requirement is close to being met. This can be important for a sales team or recruitment team as it shows progress and can help motivate team members to push towards reaching the goal.

What happens if there are 2 recruits left to qualify?

If there are 2 recruits left to qualify, it means that the goal or requirement has not yet been met. The team will likely continue their efforts to reach the goal, whether it be through sales or recruitment activities, in order to qualify those remaining two recruits.

How can I help reach the goal of 2 recruits left to qualify?

If you are a part of the sales or recruitment team, you can contribute by actively seeking out potential recruits or making sales. If you are not a part of the team, you can still help by referring potential recruits or promoting the product or company to others.

What happens when the goal of 2 recruits left to qualify is met?

When the goal of 2 recruits left to qualify is met, it means that the requirement has been fulfilled and the team can move on to the next goal. This could mean reaching a higher sales target or hiring additional recruits. It is a cause for celebration and can also boost team morale and motivation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Nicky
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
missydivine
Replies