• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is My Recruiting Brochure Effective?

In summary, a recruiting brochure is a marketing tool used by companies to attract potential candidates for job openings. To create one, you should identify your target audience, gather information about the company and its job positions, and design the brochure with text, images, and graphics. The brochure should include information about the company's mission, values, culture, benefits, and available job positions, as well as highlight the company's unique selling points. It can benefit your company by attracting top talent and increasing brand awareness. It can also be used for different job positions, but may require customization for each target audience.
Braedensmom
Please change as needed.

Attachments

• pcbrochure.pub
    954 KB · Views: 395
Can you put it in word?

Really like the brochure, Brenda. Thanks for sharing all your hard work. I've printed it off to get a better look.I did make one change. Instead of ". . . make you as successful . . .," mine says ". . . help you become as successful . . ." It's a semantics thing. I'm a little anal about the fact that I can't make anyone anything. I can, however, help people reach their goals. Probably a tomato/tomahto thing.Again, thanks for sharing!

I'll try to convert it to word but publisher files require a fair amount of work as they don't convert so it is a matter of copying and tyring to get everything to fit & line up.

Looks great. I will use this one for sure. Thanks Brenda!

lsm72 said:
Looks great. I will use this one for sure. Thanks Brenda!

I want to see too :(

can someone who can open it just copy and paste the body to get an idea? thanks!

That looks great!!! Great JOB!

Ok, I converted it but it does not print right - the tri-folds do not liine up properly.

Attachments

• pcbrochure.doc
    904.5 KB · Views: 367
  • pcbrochure.pdf
    255.7 KB · Views: 278
Thank You Tasha, you did a great job converting it.

Thank You Brenda for designing a great brochure

~

Great work Brenda Thank you for sharing it.

Nice Job Brenda!
The last paragraph in the 1st column looks like a combo of a couple of other paragraphs. But other than that I think this is something I would like to use! If you save it as a jpeg would it copy and line up ok?

Sheryl

Thank you ladies for sharing and converting!

This is FABULOUS!!!

This is outstanding...it's like 3 or 4 flyers all in one!

1. What is a recruiting brochure?

A recruiting brochure is a marketing tool used by companies to attract potential candidates for job openings. It typically includes information about the company, its culture, benefits, and available job positions.

2. How do I create a recruiting brochure?

To create a recruiting brochure, you can start by identifying your target audience and conducting research on their interests and needs. Then, gather information about the company and its job positions and design the brochure using a combination of text, images, and graphics.

3. What should be included in a recruiting brochure?

A recruiting brochure should include information about the company's mission, values, culture, benefits, and available job positions. It should also showcase the company's unique selling points and highlight the advantages of working for the company.

4. How can a recruiting brochure benefit my company?

A recruiting brochure can benefit your company by attracting top talent and increasing brand awareness. It allows potential candidates to learn more about your company and its culture, which can help them make an informed decision about applying for a job.

5. Can a recruiting brochure be used for different job positions?

Yes, a recruiting brochure can be used for different job positions within a company. However, you may need to customize the content and design to cater to the specific needs and interests of each target audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AmyDare
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • crystalscookingnow
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • Jennie4PC