• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Navigating the New System: Recruiting Rewards Explained

In summary, you get $50 PC dollars for the first 5 people you sign up until you promote, and you get $250 when you promote.
nikkijo
For some reason I am drawing a blank here. My first recruit just qualified in her first 90 days :D I know that she gets PC money...but do I? I think on the old system you did but I'm not sure on the new one. Thank You!!

You'll get $ for her when you hit directorship, i believe?

Oh - and you get 2000pts now

Thank you Carolyn...I forgot about the points! I know I will not get an override on her until fd or director...but for some reason I was thinking you got pc dollars.

Yay for you, Nikki! I'm very happy for you!!

You get $50 PC dollars, which is "banked" until you become a director. When you accept directorship, you'll get $250 PC dollars.

I thought we got the $50 PC Bucks when they qualified..not had to wait for it until we promote. What if we never promote?

I have a recruit that just signed last night. I had previous recruit who turned into a kit napper so I never got far enough to find out what I got for sure when she qualified. I got 25 catalogs sent out to me as soon as she signed.

You get 25 catalogs for each person you sign until you promote. You also get $50 PC bucks for the first 5 qualified consultants, but you will get it all in one lump sum of $250 when you promote. This change was announced at Leadership in January and was in the special Consultant News.

You can tell I did not read that part!! I do not at this point have any desire to be a Director. Guess they are using that create a desire to become one! At some point I would not mine Future Director but I just do not have the time to train a team like they should be trained. I know most people have Director as a goal but that is just not something for me right now.

I already had my $50 spent in my mind though!! Darn it!

1. What is the "Navigating the New System: Recruiting Rewards Explained" program?

The "Navigating the New System: Recruiting Rewards Explained" program is a training program designed to help individuals understand and navigate the new system of recruiting rewards. It provides information and resources on how to effectively recruit and earn rewards within the new system.

2. Who is eligible to participate in this program?

This program is open to all individuals who are interested in learning about the new system of recruiting rewards. It is especially beneficial for those who are actively involved in recruiting and want to maximize their rewards.

3. How can I access the resources and information provided in this program?

Once you sign up for the program, you will have access to all the resources and information through our online platform. You will also receive regular updates and notifications via email.

4. Is there a cost to participate in this program?

No, this program is completely free to join and participate in. We believe in providing valuable resources and information to help individuals succeed in the new system of recruiting rewards.

5. How often is this program updated with new information?

We strive to provide the most up-to-date information and resources in a timely manner. The program is regularly updated to ensure that all information is current and relevant to the new system of recruiting rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
mscharf
  • noelskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jessie Jolly
  • nay62