• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effective Training Tips for Super Starters - A Guide for Future Directors

In summary, Rebecca Bilyeu advises that a good way to train with new consultants is to have a long meeting, spread out over a few meetings. She recommends reading "Guide to Training and Coaching Super Starters" and taking the Coaching and Training Super Starters tele-class.
chefbilyeu
Hi Ladies!
I am looking for a nice outline of what to cover with my Super Starters in my first few visits with them. Does anyone have a good outline of what to cover?

My concern is that I will overwhelm them with information. I am very close to directorship, but training is not something I've done much of.

Thanks for your help!
Rebecca Bilyeu
Future Director
www.pamperedchef.biz/chefbilyeu

I know what my director did with me was sit down with me and go through much of the recipe for success binder. She would have me ask any questions along the way and she would answer. There is also a flyer on this website called "10 commonly asked questions" that might be useful to use. Its under "PC Files".

Chef Success!I think sitting down and reading the PC material is a great way to train and learn about PC. My recruiter brought me to some of her shows, etc. And the fact that she was there whenever I had questions or concerns was a plus. I would also recommend this website!! I can't tell you how many great ideas and business tips I have recieved from this site alone. It can also get you excited about PC when you feel a bit discouraged during a slow month.

ActuallyThere is a booklet out ther that your Director can get for you. It is called "Guide to Training and Coaching Super Starters". The booklet goes through basically everything they need to know as far as details go.

Ask your Director about it. That's how I got my copy. I'm a Future Director, too.

Rebecca:

While I was at conference, I attended the workshop "Leading New Consultants to Success" and I had the privilege of hearing Lydia Martin and Theresa Jennings speak. They did an outstanding job and I learned a lot! I will gladly share my notes with you once I type them up (and organize them), if you're interested.

Mary

That is so cool that you had the opportunity to meet Theresa Jennings. She is my recruiter/director. I feel very privileged to work with her. I was not able to attend conference, but I am looking forward to speaking with Theresa soon.

That would be great, Mary. I didn't get to hear that one.

There is a tele-class TODAY at 11am Central Time on COACHING SUPER STARTERS! You will get tons of info. GREAT tele-class!!

I'd like to take the Coaching and Training Super Starters tele-class...I'll have to get that guide. I would love to get your notes from your "Leading Consultants to Success" workshop. I took that workshop in conference 1, and emailed the consultant to get her checklist of things to be done that she gives to new consultants, but am still waiting for a reply.

I am always available to my team, and keep my cell phone on for any calls, anytime.

Everyone--How long do you train with your new consultants? One long meeting, spread over a few meetings? How much time, and how in depth? Just trying to get an idea if I'm on the right track, and I love hearing what works for other consultants.

Thanks!
Rebecca Bilyeu
Future Director
www.pamperedchef.biz/chefbilyeu

1. What is the purpose of "Training Super Starters"?

The purpose of "Training Super Starters" is to provide new consultants with the necessary tools, resources, and training to kick-start their Pampered Chef business and achieve success.

2. How long does "Training Super Starters" last?

The program lasts for 30 days, during which consultants will have access to daily training videos, coaching calls, and other resources to help them build their business.

3. Is there a cost associated with "Training Super Starters"?

There is no additional cost for "Training Super Starters" as it is included in the initial enrollment fee for new consultants.

4. What topics are covered in the training videos?

The training videos cover a wide range of topics such as product knowledge, party planning, booking parties, customer service, and more. They are designed to provide new consultants with a well-rounded understanding of the business and its products.

5. Can I still participate in "Training Super Starters" if I have been a consultant for a while?

Yes, "Training Super Starters" is open to all consultants, regardless of how long they have been with Pampered Chef. It can serve as a refresher or provide new insights and strategies for growing your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• fatchef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
rwesterpchef
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
Lisa821