• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

This Must Be the Week for Me...

In summary, "This Must Be the Week for Me..." is a delicious and easy-to-prepare meal recipe from Pampered Chef that features roasted chicken, vegetables, and a flavorful sauce. To make it, preheat your oven to 425°F and bake for 25-30 minutes. The ingredients include boneless, skinless chicken breasts, vegetables, olive oil, garlic, Italian seasoning, and balsamic vinegar. Some substitutions can be made, but it is recommended to follow the recipe for the best results. It is also a healthy meal option that can be adjusted to fit dietary needs.
momofthree
Over the weekend I obtained a new high show. I haven't submitted it yet b/c she still had a couple more orders, but on Sat. it was almost $1200!!! AND I just signed my first recruit this morning!!!!:D

Yay!! Congrats :)I hope it is contagious!

That's awesome!!! Good for you. Keep it going!!!

That's great! Woohoo!!!! you must be very excited! congrats!

I'm super excited! Especially since I just, in the past month, have decided to take my business up a notch. I decided I wanted to work harder, have more shows, and grow my business...and it's working!

What a super week for you - keep it up!

Awesome - You will get to change your top show number and a new request how great is that

Yeah for you encourage your recruit to tell everyone she knows about her new adventure and to start booking away.

Awesome - You will get to change your top show number and a new request how great is that

What do you mean by new request? And thanks everyone! I am really excited!

I'm assuming she meant a new "recruit."

That's awesome!! Keep up the great work!:)

Woo hoo for you!

How exciting. Way to go. Keep up the good work.

1. What is "This Must Be the Week for Me..."?

"This Must Be the Week for Me..." is a delicious and easy-to-prepare meal recipe from Pampered Chef that features roasted chicken, vegetables, and a flavorful sauce. It is a perfect dish for busy weeknights or special occasions.

2. How do I make "This Must Be the Week for Me..."?

To make "This Must Be the Week for Me...", preheat your oven to 425°F. Place chicken breasts, vegetables, and a homemade sauce in a large baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes. Serve hot and enjoy!

3. What ingredients do I need to make "This Must Be the Week for Me..."?

The ingredients for "This Must Be the Week for Me..." include boneless, skinless chicken breasts, bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, olive oil, garlic, Italian seasoning, and balsamic vinegar. You can find the full recipe and ingredients list on the Pampered Chef website.

4. Can I make any substitutions in "This Must Be the Week for Me..."?

Yes, you can make some substitutions in "This Must Be the Week for Me..." based on your personal preferences or dietary restrictions. For example, you can use different types of vegetables or protein such as tofu or shrimp. However, we recommend following the recipe for the best flavor and results.

5. Is "This Must Be the Week for Me..." a healthy meal option?

Yes, "This Must Be the Week for Me..." is a healthy meal option as it is made with lean protein and a variety of vegetables. You can also adjust the amount of oil and seasoning used in the recipe to fit your dietary needs. Consult with a healthcare professional for specific dietary questions or concerns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
naekelsey
  • Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • finley1991