• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using Closer Look Inserts & Binder: A Beginner's Guide

In summary, closer look inserts and binders are tools used by Pampered Chef consultants to showcase products and recipes. They can be inserted into a binder and used during presentations or parties. The purpose of these inserts and binders is to provide visual aids and information to customers, and they can be customized to fit personal preferences. More information can be found on the company's website or through training sessions.
abrahamlaur
Okay how do I use the Closer Look Inserts and Binder? I havent recruited anyone or really talked to anyone about it in depth and was wondering How to use them ... Any help would be GREAT! Thanks

You really should partner with your director. She can give you the words to use or get on a three way call with you and your possible recruit or meet with both of you.

Tell your potential recruit that you have a friend that has helped you get started and since you are new yourself would it be okay if she helped answer questions.

I don't use mine much anymore.

But I agree with Beth--this is training best done with and by your director.

What are closer look inserts and binders?

Closer look inserts and binders are tools used by Pampered Chef consultants to showcase the products and recipes offered by the company. They typically include product information, cooking tips, and recipe ideas.

How do I use closer look inserts and binders?

To use closer look inserts and binders, simply insert them into the pockets of the binder in the desired order. You can then use them to guide your presentation or share with customers during a party or demonstration.

What is the purpose of using closer look inserts and binders?

The purpose of using closer look inserts and binders is to provide visual aids and information to customers during a Pampered Chef party or demonstration. They help showcase the products and recipes, making it easier for customers to understand and make informed purchasing decisions.

Can I customize the closer look inserts and binders?

Yes, you can customize the closer look inserts and binders to fit your personal style and needs. You can add or remove inserts, rearrange them in the binder, and even create your own inserts using Pampered Chef's templates and design tools.

Where can I find more information about Pampered Chef's closer look inserts and binders?

You can find more information about Pampered Chef's closer look inserts and binders on the company's website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. You can also attend training sessions or workshops offered by the company to learn more about using these tools effectively.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• supergirljennie
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ange13
  • pamperedchristine
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedchristine
  • jwpamp