• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Updated Inserts for Training Booklet: A Closer Look at Recent Changes

In summary, the last time these were updated was this year. The training booklet with the CD was updated, but the inserts (containing recipes, instructions, and pictures) may not be. You might want to double check with the solution center to see how new they really are.
Kathytnt
When was the last time these were updated??? Anyone know?? I know the training booklet with the CD was updated but what abou the inserts

I think they just updated them. My director went to a director training day on the 14th and they had new(er) ones there.

Would these be on the current Supply order form???

Yes, they are on supply, but you might want to double check with teh solution center to see how new they really are.

I believe they were updated this year....I am looking at one here and it says "The Pampered Chef, Ltd., 2007" It has a pic of 5 women on it and says "You life, your way".

The reason I was asking is mine has the picture with the girl using the EAD to make a chocolate mousse type thing with a shell and says 2006 on the back and has a picture of the old kit I got it with the booster when I started last spring

Stock number was EE85 at the time but looks like its ES24 now

Thanks for bringing this topic up. I just looked at my inserts that I ordered about 1 1/2 weeks ago and just received. I somehow got the old ones...

I would think once new is available and the old is outdated, stock should all be pulled and destroyed...

Thank you Kathy for bringing this up! I JUST ordered this last week and the old one came to me!!! It has the same picture, the old kit and also 2006 on the back! HOW can they give me an old thing when we have a new kit!!!??? I'm calling HO tomorrow to complain! I'm MAD!

abrahamlaur said:
Thank you Kathy for bringing this up! I JUST ordered this last week and the old one came to me!!! It has the same picture, the old kit and also 2006 on the back! HOW can they give me an old thing when we have a new kit!!!??? I'm calling HO tomorrow to complain! I'm MAD!

Laurie - I just sent a polite e-mail to solution center. I'm sure they'll do an adjustment on the supply order and send out the new to us.

I wondered the same thing, but I'm sure they put the new out in the warehouse and the old are still there and the old stock didn't get pulled or pointed to the new number. It either got entered wrong or picked wrong. I'm sure it is not an intentional plot to give us old stuff...

I ordered what I thought was new inserts but weren't. They told me that they did not update them. They gave me a credit.

So it has been updated but we are not sure what we are going to get - Hmmmm

Hmm...will see how my e-mail request comes back like then...thanks for the information Anne.

I would love a new one. When I talked to them, I said I wanted a new one because I thought it would show the new kit. She apologized and said they hadn't updated them. I was surpirsed, because she didn't say they were going to. I would be thrilled if they do update it.

They updated the Connections CD or at least the booklet with the CD but not showing the inserts updated on the Supply order Why one without the other. They kind of go together and you are actually showing the inserts to people when going through the binder

I was really surprised that it wasn't updated.

I e-mailed them today to ask when it will be updated

1. What updates have been made to the training booklet?

The training booklet has been updated with new inserts that include information on recent changes to our product line and business strategies.

2. How will these updates benefit me as a consultant?

These updates will provide you with the latest and most accurate information about our products and business practices, allowing you to better serve your customers and grow your business.

3. Where can I find these updated inserts?

The updated inserts can be found in the "Training" section of your consultant portal. They can also be requested from your team leader or purchased from the Pampered Chef website.

4. Are there any training materials available to help me understand the changes?

Yes, in addition to the updated inserts, we also offer training videos and webinars that will provide a more in-depth look at the recent changes and how to incorporate them into your business.

5. Do I need to replace my old training booklet with the updated version?

While it is not necessary to replace your old training booklet, we highly recommend incorporating the updated inserts into your existing booklet to ensure you have the most up-to-date information at your fingertips.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
CoidgigBese
  • Chef Kearns
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila