• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Planning a Biz Opp Q&A Meeting: Tips & Ideas

In summary, Anne has had a few leads and is planning a Biz Opp Q&A-type meeting. The leads are more than 30 minutes away, so she needs to find a location. Starbucks might work, but you never know how busy it is. She also offered prizes to anyone who signs up for the meeting, and recruited using recruiting games and door prizes.
Kathytnt
Has anyone had quite a few leads and scheduled a Biz Opp Q & A type meeting. The leads are in a town or towns that are more than 30 minutes from me so I would need to find a location. Starbucks might work but you never know how busy it is going to be

If you have done one or led one what did you do??

I'm curious about this too. I had thought about doing this with my 6 leads I have from my ladies fair I did......

Check under CC>Downloads>Sampling of The Pampered Chef

Belinda has great info on doing this. Also, some hotels or diners have a small meeting room you can use that's inexpensive. There are lots of things you can do. Offer prizes for anyone who signs up. I would have people in your DL talk about the opp. First, if you don't mind me telling you... talk about why direct sales is a great way to go, then you talk about what to look for in a company; the three key things to look for when choosing a DS co. 1) Product 2) Program (hosts and cons) and 3) opportunity to make money. Then explain why PC is a great choice. Have a couple of different people talk 1) new person 2) SAHM 3) experienced director 4) someone who has an amazing story. It sounds like a lot but if you give everyone a couple of minutes, it really doesn't last that long. We also did a couple of recruiting and booking "games". That really helped us. We also drew from door prize slips; we gave out some prizes and we did a short Q&A.

We actually did one at my director's home, which is centrally located. We had a great turnout and one of the people in my DL has an interested party.

I would be happy to share any info I have. AND: If I may say this, invite ANYONE who has ever attended a show. Don't be afraid that you're going to have too many people. Most won't come, but those who do... While it could be a huge event for you; you can keep it casual and fun.

Problem is I got 16 yes's and maybe's in an area that is 45 minutes drive from here. Too far for these people to even make it to our cluster meeting I think.
I need to finda location otut here. I have already talked to my director and she has offered to come out with me to for support.

Problem now is finding a location

Anne I would love any info you have - It would be so helpful. Things are heating up a bit and my head is spinning LOL!

For a location, check the local library or call a church (or ask one of the potentials if they have a church).

I'll put everything together for you. Are you a member of the Success Express with Belinda? I'm just asking because she has great info.

Kathytnt said:
Problem is I got 16 yes's and maybe's in an area that is 45 minutes drive from here. Too far for these people to even make it to our cluster meeting I think.
I need to finda location otut here. I have already talked to my director and she has offered to come out with me to for support.

Problem now is finding a location

I am finding the same location issue. I have people interested in an area that needs more consultants and it is 90 minutes away from where I have my meetings. I am considering adding another meeting closer but want to make sure that it would be worth it.

Thanks for sharing these location ideas too. My house is a wreck and I am looking for an inexpense (or free) meeting place.

Thanks for the info as always Anne! I'm still a member of SE, but haven't had time to be there much lately....I'll have to go look!

I e-mailed the library. I know the recreation center where the bridal show was help has rooms but I am trying to find something as inexpensive as possible.
I may not walk in July but I can actually see it is possible for me to become a Director. I talk to EVERY host now.

Here are a couple of things I used that really motivated me to do an Opp Event. They may not be exactly what you are talking about doing, but it should give you some good ideas. Once I get home, I'll post what I have.

Attachments

• HAN Ideas and Agenda.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 403
  • HAN.doc
    89.5 KB · Views: 267
Here's the questionaire we did. We also gave everyone who attended a gift bag with a thank you letter, questionaire, opp info, booking info (because we encouraged EVERYONE to bring a guest), couple of candies, and a cute set of two twixit clips in tulle with a ribbon. It was a nice touch and people really liked getting it. I can post some of the games we did, but I just got them off of here.

I know what I did what a Host App Night, but it was really an opp night disguised as a HAN.

Attachments

• Host Appreciation Night Questionaire.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 482
I've done 1 opp night at my home and invited my 10 maybe leads last year. Well only 1 showed, didn't sign but booked a show so it wasn't for nothing I suppose!

What about asking one of the potential recruits to host it in her home? Especially if you have someone really enthusiastic that you are pretty sure will sign. Offer her some great incentive like $ off her start up kit or a free product that you have as surplus that you can give her. That would cost you minimal money and it might be more comfortable and casual in a person's house than in a conference room. Just a thought.

library or senior center. Sometimes fire departments have an extra room.

My director just recently started doing an opportunity night and so far the people that take leads are at a 100% sign up percentage. I'll ask her what they do, but our cluster is making this into a monthly thing.

My budget is very tight and I really don't know what the attendance will be - You know how people are they asy they are going to be there and don't show. I know I hve at least one really good lead in that area but the others I am not so sure about.

1. What is the purpose of a Biz Opp Q&A meeting?

The purpose of a Biz Opp Q&A meeting is to provide information and answer any questions about the business opportunity being offered. It is a chance for individuals to learn more about the company, products, and compensation plan, and to determine if it is the right fit for them.

2. How should I prepare for a Biz Opp Q&A meeting?

Before attending a Biz Opp Q&A meeting, it is important to do some research about the company and the products they offer. This will help you come up with specific questions to ask during the meeting. It may also be helpful to bring a notebook and pen to take notes during the meeting.

3. Who should attend a Biz Opp Q&A meeting?

Anyone who is interested in learning more about the business opportunity should attend a Biz Opp Q&A meeting. This includes potential consultants, customers, and those who are simply curious about the company and its products.

4. What can I expect at a Biz Opp Q&A meeting?

At a Biz Opp Q&A meeting, you can expect to hear a presentation from a representative of the company, providing information about the products, compensation plan, and the company's mission and values. There will also be a Q&A session where attendees can ask specific questions about the business opportunity.

5. Are there any materials I should bring to a Biz Opp Q&A meeting?

It is not necessary to bring any materials to a Biz Opp Q&A meeting, but it may be helpful to bring a notebook and pen to take notes. Some companies may also provide handouts or brochures with more information about the business opportunity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathytnt
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • christinaspc
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
KCPChef
  • PampMomof3