• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Pay for a Start Up Kit with a Check and Credit Card?

In summary, it appears that a person can pay for the start up kit with a combination of check and credit card. However, a paper agreement must be mailed in instead of submitted online.
dwyerkim
Can a person pay for the start up kit with a combination of check and credit card? I actually made a boo-boo and meant to gift something on a hosts order but it wound up getting charged to her credit card, realized it after I submitted it, so I would like instead to just gift it towards her start up kit (she is signing). Does that work for her to pay on her credit card for most of it and for me to write a check for a small amount? Or do I need to just write my host a check instead?

I would just write her the check your check will slow down the process with the online kit order. Plus she can use the kit as a deduction and you can use your check as a deduction if you pay for part only you will get that benefit.

I believe that when paying for the kit she could use her card for part and you could use your PC debit card for the rest.

Call HO on that one!

Congrats!

I'm not submitting the agreement on line, I have a paper agreement that I'm mailing in. You think my check would still slow it down? I guess I'll call and see what I find out, I could always just write out my debit #.

dwyerkim said:
I'm not submitting the agreement on line, I have a paper agreement that I'm mailing in. You think my check would still slow it down? I guess I'll call and see what I find out, I could always just write out my debit #.
It shouldn't matter if you are mailing it in. I would use the debit card if it were me.

Well I'm still waiting to hear back from HO on this... I emailed over the weekend and left a voice mail with career solutions this morning. I want this to go in today's mail so they've got about one more hour to get back to me. I just don't want to mess this up!

Ok, they called in the nick of time! They said it is fine to have my check in there and that a check won't slow things down, just wanted to share this for future reference.

Yay, glad to hear it worked out. May she have great success at PC.

1. How much does the start-up kit cost?

The start-up kit for Pampered Chef consultants costs $99 plus tax and shipping. This includes all the necessary tools and materials to get your business started.

2. What payment methods are accepted for the start-up kit?

We accept all major credit cards, as well as PayPal, for payment of the start-up kit. We do not accept personal checks or cash.

3. Is there a payment plan option for the start-up kit?

Yes, we offer a payment plan option for the start-up kit. You can make 3 monthly payments of $33 each, with the first payment due at the time of purchase.

4. Are there any additional fees or costs associated with the start-up kit?

No, there are no additional fees or costs associated with the start-up kit. The $99 price includes everything you need to get started as a Pampered Chef consultant.

5. Can I earn back the cost of the start-up kit through sales?

Yes, you can earn back the cost of the start-up kit through sales. Pampered Chef offers competitive commission rates, so with a few successful parties, you can easily recoup the cost of your kit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefinHarmony
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • cookwithtiffany
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76