• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What happens when all 5 of my recruits qualify at the same time?

In summary, congratulations to Gail on her 5th personal recruit qualifying and being promoted to Director. Gail has been working hard and has made great progress, so she is ready for her new role. She will continue to work closely with her Director and remembers to enjoy her walk.
gailscookingbiz
Gold Member
I have finally 5 personally active qualified recruits at the same time! The last one will qualify next week. What happens then ?

I am so excited that I will get to walk in July (wave 3, wave and cheer for me :p )

not sure what happens, I'm not there...........But Congratulations!!

Way to go Gail!!

Have you received your copy of your Director Agreement yet? As soon as your 5th qualifies - you will get a call from HO asking if you want to accept Directorship.

Work closely with your Director and have he/she explain everything about accepting this role.

You can also find out all of the particulars in your Recipe for Success under Policies and Procedures...

GREAT JOB!! Enjoy your walk!!:D

I just wanted to point out that they won't call as soon as the recruit qualifies, but they will call at the beginning of the next month (The first week of May if she qualifies in April). I just didn't want you to freak out if they didn't call right away! Your directorship will be retroactive to May 1st even if they don't call until the 5th or 6th (I got my call on the 5th I think).Congrats, and even though I have only been a director for 3 weeks- It is the best thing EVER!!

I am in the same boat as you~wahoo! You will get (if you haven't already) a letter that you have to sign and return stating that you will accept directorship. Then i think you get a call from HO, but I haven't received it yet.
Did you earn the S/S products? I am struggling to get my sales to the $1250 mark. I had all my Kitchen shows cancel this month:mad: , first time that has happened:confused: .
Good Luck! Way to go!
I will be walking in wave 3 also!!!

gilliandanielle said:
I just wanted to point out that they won't call as soon as the recruit qualifies, but they will call at the beginning of the next month (The first week of May if she qualifies in April)....

I guess it depends on who at HO gets your file LOL!! :p

My 5th recruit qualified Dec. 22 and I received my call at 6:03 pm on Dec. 26th. (I do remember the exact time!! :D ) and I pormoted Jan. 1, 2007....

Just sit on your phone and wait for that great call....!!

I am with Gillian - I haven't been a Director for very long - but I DO love it!!!;)

PCGINA said:
My 5th recruit qualified Dec. 22 and I received my call at 6:03 pm on Dec. 26th. (I do remember the exact time!! :D ) and I pormoted Jan. 1, 2007....

Did you have 1250 in sales 3 of the 4 months before you promoted ? Did you get the last seasons products ? Someone mentioned that I would get all the SSo7 stuff if I had.

I did get the HO letter back in December when I signed my 5th person, but then I had 2 go IA before that one qualified. Now I have all the right things in place and when I promote, I will actually have a team of 11 because I have 2 FDs on my team and my newest recruit already has her 1st recruit : )))))

One more question : ) So when you promoted on January 1st, did you get the 3% override for December (1/8 check) or not until January (2/8 Check) ?

I cant wait!!!!!!

I didn't have $1250 in 3/4 previous months so I didn't get Spring stuff, but you would get Spring stuff if you did the $1250. Also April, May, June and July are the months for having $1250 to get fall stuff...Overrides start the first month that you are officially promoted (I promoted April 1st so will get director overrides in April, and FD overrides for March).

Congratulations! Hearing all of this good news gives me hope for my own future. I just became a consultant less than 30 days ago and feel really good about my progress thus far. Keep up the great work!

I got my Director Agreement!!! Actually I got 2!!!! I had called to inquire when mine would be sent out and they said I should have gotten it already so they me another and I received both of them a day apart! I guess I'll frame one??!!!!!!

Ok. Now I'm nervous about everyone qualifying in time. I just hope that I'm not sitting on the phone at 11:59pm on June 30th with my 5th one trying to get her show in. I want to not have to stress about it at all. Who knows though. They all might qualify at the end of April but I think it will be May though. Think good thoughts!!!

Sharon, What Wave are you in for Conference ? I am in wave 3 : ) Maybe we will be on stage together!

I'm in Wave 2. How close are you to promoting? I know your signature says promoting May 1st but what are your stats so to speak?

I got my call on May 2nd from the HO : )))))) I was so excited!I have 8 personal recruits with 5 all at the same time Active and Qualified. I have had 1 got IA, 1 was a kit napper and 1 is still qualifying. My over all team is 14 because my recruits are recruiting : ) One has just signed her 4th! I am so proud of her! She is working her business!

Congratulations Gail. That is fantastic. Enjoy your promotion.

1. How do I qualify this month for the Pampered Chef rewards program?

To qualify for the Pampered Chef rewards program, you need to have at least $150 in sales and one booking during the current month.

2. Can I combine my sales with a team member to qualify this month?

Yes, you can combine your sales with a team member to reach the $150 minimum. However, only one booking is allowed per individual to qualify.

3. Are there any exclusions on products that count towards my sales for qualifying this month?

No, all products sold through Pampered Chef count towards your sales for qualifying this month. This includes in-person and online orders.

4. What happens if I don't qualify this month?

If you do not meet the minimum requirements for qualifying this month, you will not be eligible for the Pampered Chef rewards program. However, you can still work towards qualifying in the following month.

5. Can I use my host rewards to help me qualify this month?

No, host rewards cannot be used towards your sales for qualifying this month. Only product sales from your personal sales count towards qualifying.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mzpatient
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • its_me_susan
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • stacywhitlow