• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Long 'Til I Get a Host Number for a New Recruit?

In summary, the processing time for a host number for a new recruit can take anywhere from 2-6 weeks depending on the branch of the military and its current workload. A host number is a unique identifier assigned to each recruit and is important for tracking and managing the recruitment process. In some cases, expedited processing may be available for extenuating circumstances. To receive a host number, recruits must provide personal identification documents, medical records, and any other required documentation. The status of a host number application can be checked by contacting a recruiter or the appropriate military branch's recruitment office.
dwyerkim
I just submitted my show from last night and my host signed, totally unexpected by me so a nice surprise, and my first recruit. She is taking the $40 kit credit. How long typically does it take to get a host number so that I can mail in her agreement?

A few days I think. Go to CC and do a host lookup each day until you find her host number.

Wooo HOOOCongratulations on your first recruit!!:D

Way to go Kimberly!! Did you ask her what you did or said that convinced her to sign? Could be something you might want to know for future use...

GOOD JOB :D

PCGINA said:
Way to go Kimberly!! Did you ask her what you did or said that convinced her to sign? Could be something you might want to know for future use...

GOOD JOB :D
Actually, she is a coworker of an old friend, and when I let my friend know I was doing PC, she must have mentioned it at work and this woman contacted me to do a show. She said her husband is a big Berkshire-Hathaway fan, they went to the stockholder's meeting last year, and he had been pushing her to sign b/c he thinks its such a great company. PLus he told her he could buy client gifts from her for his business. I'm bummed he couldn't stay for the show,I could have signed them both! ;)

1. How long does it typically take to get a host number for a new recruit?

The processing time for a host number can vary depending on the branch of the military and the current workload. However, on average, it can take anywhere from 2-6 weeks for a new recruit to receive their host number.

2. What is a host number and why is it important for a new recruit?

A host number is a unique identifier assigned to each new recruit in the military. It is important because it allows the military to track and manage the recruitment process, as well as assign the recruit to their designated training unit.

3. Can I request expedited processing for a host number?

In some cases, expedited processing for a host number may be available for extenuating circumstances such as impending deployment or urgent training needs. It is best to consult with a recruiter for more information on this option.

4. What documents do I need to provide to receive a host number for a new recruit?

You will need to provide your personal identification documents (such as a birth certificate or passport), medical records, and any other documentation required by the specific branch of military you are enlisting in.

5. Can I check the status of my host number application?

Yes, you can check the status of your host number application by contacting your recruiter or the appropriate military branch's recruitment office. They will be able to provide you with updates and information on the processing of your host number.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • Kelly8
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • chezshelly
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies