• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Translation to Spanish Please

In summary, Brenda and Liz are recruiting Spanish-only speaking potential hosts for their online discussion group. They need someone to translate the document into Spanish for them, and are asking anyone who is fluent in the language to volunteer. Anyone who is interested can contact Brenda at [email protected].
its_me_susan
Hi everyone. I've suddenly started to recruit several bi-lingual potentials, who have Spanish-only speaking who friends who want to explore the opportunity. Can anyone change the wording on this document into Spanish for me please?

Susan :)

Last edited:
its_me_susan said:
Hi everyone. I've suddenly started to recruit several bi-lingual potentials, who have Spanish-only speaking who friends who want to explore the opportunity. Can anyone change the wording on this document into Spanish for me please?

anyone have a suggestion where I can get a translation?

The only thing I would know to do is Google for a translation website, cut and paste the copy and let it be done that way... then ask someone bilingual if it is correct... sorry.. that isn't much help is it?

hi, i'm one of the newbies and bilingual....................I have no problem translating this for you...........by when do you need it

Brenda will get it taken care of for you! She's so good!!!:D

http://www.worldlingo.com/en/products_services/worldlingo_translator.html
I just used this site- it's excellent! So is babel fish.

I often use the translator sites. The one I use had easy translations for free but you can pay to have it edited to make sure you don't make a context error by translating too literally.

brendaivette said:
hi, i'm one of the newbies and bilingual....................I have no problem translating this for you...........by when do you need it

THANK YOU Brenda! As soon as you can (at your convenience of course!). I have met so many extremely nice Spanish speaking women recently! I am so excited to share PC with them. :)

Will you please email me at [email protected] Please feel free to use the document everyone. My PC friend Darcy gave it to me.

:)

Spanish translation Done!!! Hope it is helpful to all!!

Attachments

• La Oportunidad de Pampered Chef.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 335
Yes, go with Brenda - just for fun, go ahead and try a translation site and see how different it looks. Translation sites are great to input a phrase and figure out what it means but to translate using them and publishing...well, let's say it gives those speaking the language you are translating to a very good laugh!

I tried to use it, and not even I usderstood half of the things they said

Hi brenda,
Your translation is OK, but has several run-ons. You may want to simplify it some b/c it does go into technicalities that would require alot of explaining. I am not sure how you mean to use it, but I can work on the hand out from home office that comes on the CD and translate it by weeks end--if you think that would help.

this was a favor for Susan, but if you can find a simplified one that would be great.......and i would also like to use it.

brendaivette said:
Spanish translation Done!!! Hope it is helpful to all!!

Brenda!!!!! Thank you so very much! Oh I am so grateful. ((( hugs )))

brendaivette said:
this was a favor for Susan, but if you can find a simplified one that would be great.......and i would also like to use it.
Hi Brenda,
I will look in my files & contact some friends for a simplified one. Do you have a 40 guest in 4 minutes type handout for your spanish-only hostesses? I made one, but would like some alternatives. I'll try and post the final copy by Sunday night.

I can try to have my friend translate Sun evening :) c below please...
its_me_susan said:

HI Susan:

I live where it's predominantly Hispanic :) When I go into work on Sunday I can have my friends translate it for you :)

Thanks;

LIz

sun 4-29

lizcooks4u said:
HI Susan:

I live where it's predominantly Hispanic :) When I go into work on Sunday I can have my friends translate it for you :)

Thanks;

LIz

sun 4-29

Thank you Liz and Brenda! Everyone!!!! You are all so wonderful (as is this site)

hey anything that you have in spanish, will be greatly appreciated, i am trying to move the promote PC to the spanish market here in pal bay

SpanishHi Brenda & Everybody,
I had two huge craft fairs this weekend and a huge migraine the last few days so I have not done much. I m attaching one of the items. Will get the rest on later.

MGG said:
Hi Brenda & Everybody,
I had two huge craft fairs this weekend and a huge migraine the last few days so I have not done much. I m attaching one of the items. Will get the rest on later.

Ooops you forgot. (hee hee). I hope you are feeling better!!!!

Sorry-here's the postOK, migraine managed-here's the attachment I meant to put on. It's a Steps to Success for new bilingual recruits.

Attachments

• Pasos Para El Exito.doc
    625 KB · Views: 313

1. What is the best way to translate "Need Translation to Spanish Please"?

The best way to translate "Need Translation to Spanish Please" would be to hire a professional translator who is fluent in both English and Spanish. This will ensure accurate and high-quality translation.

2. Can I use an online translator to translate "Need Translation to Spanish Please"?

While online translators may provide a quick translation, they are often not accurate and can result in mistakes or misinterpretations. It is recommended to use a professional translator for important or professional translations.

3. How much does it cost to translate "Need Translation to Spanish Please"?

The cost of translation services can vary depending on the length and complexity of the text, as well as the experience and expertise of the translator. It is best to request a quote from a professional translation agency for an accurate cost estimate.

4. Is it necessary to translate "Need Translation to Spanish Please" for my business?

If your target audience includes Spanish-speaking individuals or if you want to expand your business into Spanish-speaking markets, it would be beneficial to have a Spanish translation for "Need Translation to Spanish Please". This will help improve communication and understanding with potential customers.

5. How long does it take to translate "Need Translation to Spanish Please"?

The time it takes to translate "Need Translation to Spanish Please" can vary depending on the length and complexity of the text, as well as the availability of the translator. It is best to discuss a timeline with the translation agency or professional translator beforehand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • amy07
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Jolie_Paradoxe