• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Recruiting Success with Expert Tips for New Recruits

In summary, "Recruits 1st Show" is a reality TV show that follows young adults as they undergo military training to become recruits in the armed forces. It can be watched on streaming platforms or cable channels. The show is based on real events and features various branches of the military. The recruits on the show are real individuals, not actors, and the challenges they face are not scripted.
kisrae
Gold Member
How many of you help you recruit with their first show? I wanted to know what and how you help your recruits. I pretty much got myself started. Then after I went to a few meeting had help from another recruit. Who pretty much has helped me along.

Just wondering.

Ida, I don't have any recruits yet, but I think when I get some, I will attend their first show...but help? Probably only if they get into a jam!

I went to my first recruits first show. I let her do most of the show, and I just helped with any questions that anyone had. I did help her with the first receipt also. This ended being a small show with her nieghbor being the host, so noone minded.

I have a recruit lead and she said I would make her nervous, so I will just call her afterwards to see if she has any questions.

I started a thread about this awhile ago if you want to see it, here it is:

http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=15086

Hope this helps a little anyway. Good Luck.

Thanks, My recruit is nervous and want me their. I just don't want to take over.

I personally do a GRAND OPENING show for my recruits first show. She is the host - so she gains all of the HOST benefits. My thnking is that this is her way of getting bookings - what better way than to make her comfortable mingling with friends and family, handing out her biz cards, encouraging others to book -- while I brag her up and help with orders. They have been very accepting of the GO and I believe the New Consultant will gain confidence by watching what I do.

What is "Recruits 1st Show"?

"Recruits 1st Show" is a reality TV show that follows a group of young adults as they go through military boot camp and training to become recruits in the armed forces.

Where can I watch "Recruits 1st Show"?

You can watch "Recruits 1st Show" on various streaming platforms such as Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime Video. It may also be available on cable channels that feature reality TV shows.

Is "Recruits 1st Show" based on a true story?

Yes, "Recruits 1st Show" is based on real events and follows real individuals as they go through the rigorous training and challenges of becoming recruits in the armed forces.

What branch of the military is featured in "Recruits 1st Show"?

The show features various branches of the military, such as the Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marines. Each season may focus on a different branch or a mixture of branches.

Are the recruits on the show actors or real military recruits?

The recruits on the show are real individuals who have signed up to join the military. They are not actors, and the challenges and training they go through are real and not scripted.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • nay62
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • chefheidi2003