• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My First Recruit - Kitnapper or Active Member?

In summary, the person speaking told someone else that they did not think they could give them their recruit because the recruit has already signed up. The person speaking is about to sign their first active recruit and would love to have two, but they cannot take the recruit from the person they are talking to. However, they can still receive support from the person's contact list. The person speaking also mentioned that if the person they are talking to retires, their downline will go to the closest director and in this case, it will be their director since their recruiter has quit.
jrstephens
I told her I did not think so. Doesn't it go to our Director? She has not decided yet but has been having to spend the $200 on her own to stay active. She admits she is just not "working" the business and just has too much going on now. She has a recruit who signed a few months ago. Our Director is in NC and she was wondering if she could "give" me her recruit so she would have local support. I told her I did not think so. I know when our recruiter quit we went to the Director's line.

I wish though! B/c I am about to sign my first "active" recruit and would love to have two! My very first one turned out to be a kitnapper!:mad:

Nope. If she "retires", her downline goes to the closest director. If her recruit hadn't signed up yet, then she could. However, you can still give her recruit the local support!

Even tho she can't give you her recruit, she can give you her contact list.

Thanks. This is what I thought. I am definitely going to ask for the contact list!

cmdtrgd said:
Nope. If she "retires", her downline goes to the closest director. If her recruit hadn't signed up yet, then she could. However, you can still give her recruit the local support!

Her downline/recruits will actually go to the person who recruited HER (the one who is quitting) if that person is active.
It sounds like in your case that will be your director.

Last edited:
susan g said:
Her downline/recruits will actually go to the person who recruited HER (the one who is quitting) if that person is active.
It sounds like in your case that will be your director.

Yep would be my Director b/c our recruiter has quit.

1. What is "My First Recruit"?

"My First Recruit" is a program offered by Kitnapper or Active Member that allows members to recruit new members and earn rewards for their efforts.

2. How do I become a "Kitnapper" or "Active Member"?

To become a "Kitnapper" or "Active Member," you must first sign up for an account on their website and actively participate in the community by sharing your own kits and engaging with other members. Once you have established yourself as a valuable member, you may be invited to become a "Kitnapper" or "Active Member."

3. What are the rewards for recruiting new members?

The rewards for recruiting new members include discounts on future kits, exclusive access to limited edition kits, and the opportunity to earn commission for each new member you recruit.

4. How do I track my progress in the "My First Recruit" program?

You can track your progress in the "My First Recruit" program by logging into your account and checking your "My First Recruit" dashboard. This will show you how many new members you have recruited and what rewards you have earned.

5. Can I recruit members outside of my country?

Yes, you can recruit members from anywhere in the world. However, please note that some rewards may only be available to members in certain countries. Make sure to check the terms and conditions for each reward before recruiting members from outside your country.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • cochef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cochef
  • ShelbyMichalek