• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

'Overcoming Objections' Recruiting Flyer @ Leadership

In summary, the "Overcoming Objections" Recruiting Flyer is a customizable and shareable tool that can help you confidently address objections and concerns from potential recruits. It provides expertly crafted responses and highlights the benefits of joining Pampered Chef, making it easier to recruit new team members. Physical copies can also be ordered through the consultant website.
genburk
Silver Member
My recruiter went to Leadership and saw a recruiting flyer/chart/list about Overcoming objections. Apparently it was supposed to be sent to all the directors but our director must not have recieved one. Our director didn't know what she was talking about and didn't think she received one.

Does anyone know what I am talking about? Can you submit a copy of it, if you have it? Thanks in advance.

Thanks Gillian. You were the first one I thought to ask and I was going to PM you, but I thought it might help other people also, so I posted it. Thanks again.

I will show her and see if this is what she saw. I will let you know. If someone else might know what she is talking about, could you post. It may take a week or too to ask her about this one.

Gillian or anyone else.... She looked at her notes and found it was from the 'getting to yes' recruiting workshop from Leadership. It was a CARE program flyer and had 4 main key parts like this:

C = Check your understanding
A = Acknowledge their feelings
R = Respond with clarifying questions
E = Extend another invitation

Anyone have the flyer or know where to find one?

Thanks so much for you time and help.

1. How can I use the "Overcoming Objections" Recruiting Flyer at Leadership?

The "Overcoming Objections" Recruiting Flyer can be used at Leadership to help you confidently address any objections or concerns potential recruits may have about joining Pampered Chef. It outlines common objections and provides effective responses to help you recruit with ease.

2. Is the "Overcoming Objections" Recruiting Flyer customizable?

Yes, the "Overcoming Objections" Recruiting Flyer is customizable. You can add your contact information, personal story, or any other relevant details to make it more personal and effective for your recruiting efforts.

3. Can I share the "Overcoming Objections" Recruiting Flyer digitally?

Yes, the "Overcoming Objections" Recruiting Flyer can be shared digitally. You can email it to potential recruits, share it on social media, or include it in your online recruiting efforts.

4. How can the "Overcoming Objections" Recruiting Flyer help me overcome objections?

The "Overcoming Objections" Recruiting Flyer provides you with expertly crafted responses to common objections, helping you to confidently address any concerns potential recruits may have. It also highlights the benefits of joining Pampered Chef, making it easier to convince potential recruits to join your team.

5. Can I order physical copies of the "Overcoming Objections" Recruiting Flyer?

Yes, you can order physical copies of the "Overcoming Objections" Recruiting Flyer through your Pampered Chef consultant website. Simply log in, go to the "Business" tab, and click on "Marketing Materials" to access a variety of recruiting flyers, including the "Overcoming Objections" flyer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ltricarico
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
ltricarico
  • missyciccolella
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • mgressaffa