• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

theAnticipation Is Killing Me . . .

In summary, Lisa's host from Saturday has signed, and Belinda advises having 2 recruits interested in the business each month in order to not panic.
Lisa2Boys
I have a recruit lead that is hosting a show for me on Saturday, (15 confirmed guests) and she is joining me Sunday at my Cluster meeting. I can't stand this. I wish she could just sign right now. This would be my first recruit and I have 2 more in the wing.:D

Just wanted to vent my frustration/excitement!

Thanks to everyone who posts to this site. You are all so wonderful!:D

I have sort of the same situation. I have a host for tomorrow night and she is wanting to go through a show before she decides for sure if she is going to sign.

I am going though the same things too - She has her host credit but iw wiating for payday (tomorrow I think) She already has a friend that is possibly going to sign under her too

I need that conference workshop about getting to yes RIGHT NOW - Although I do htink she is waiting for payday.

Last edited:
Waiting is always so hard to do.

tlennhoff said:
Waiting is always so hard to do.

I thought breaking up is always so hard to do---sorry, couldn't resist. I just heard the song a few minutes ago.:D :D

I know what you mean. Sometimes waiting is so frustrating!:(

I have the same thing going on, I have a host from tonight that is talking it over with her husband as we speak..... I am like come on.... just sign up already that would make me an FD~~~!!!!!

It truly helpsto remember it is about THEM.

I am still working on the Sell the Dream part ;)

My consultant signed overnight! But I don't think I will be a future because my other consultant is going inactive. No response to phone calls or e-mails.

If she wants to re-activate later what are the rules $200 in sales within 12 months?? I know she is very busy with school and work. She qualified but since then hasn't been to meetings and such.

She has 12 months from the month beginning the day she goes inactive to submit $200. (My person went inactive 1/1/06. She had until 12/31/06 to submit $200.)

Update . . .My host from Saturday signed today. I have my fist Recruit. Yipee!!!!!!!:D

Congratulations, Lisa!!!

Congratulations!!!:D :D :D

YAHOO! Have a ball helping her fulfilll her dreams!

Lisa2Boys said:
My host from Saturday signed today. I have my fist Recruit. Yipee!!!!!!!:D

Mine is signing too!!! I am waiting for her show to ship for her to get kit credit!

Congratulations to you!!!! YAHOO!!:D

IT WILL HAPPEN!!. I am just like you and want instant results...I signed my first in December, one last month and just signed 2 people this month and will sign another this weekend...stay positive...It is fun and addicting, once you get the first you won't stop! Congrats and Good Luck!!!

Belinda gives great advice to be sure to have enough people interested in the biz each month that you're not putting all your hopes into one person. If you're able to schedule 2 recruit interviews per month, you'll surely have one sign per month, and you won't be so panicked.

Congratulations on your new recruit.

Way to go on your new recruit. Doing the Happy Dance for you.

Great Job!!:D :D I'll do a happy dance with you - I just got the email that my first recruit signed today!! Uh huh, oh yeah, uh huh oh yeah!!:D :D

Congrats you guys!! Way to go!:D

1. What is "theAnticipation Is Killing Me . . ."?

"theAnticipation Is Killing Me . . ." is a multi-functional product offered by Pampered Chef that can be used as a baking dish, serving tray, and storage container.

2. What are the dimensions of "theAnticipation Is Killing Me . . ."?

The dimensions of "theAnticipation Is Killing Me . . ." are 13.5" x 9.5" x 2.5", making it the perfect size for many different types of dishes.

3. Is "theAnticipation Is Killing Me . . ." microwave and oven safe?

Yes, "theAnticipation Is Killing Me . . ." is both microwave and oven safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.

4. Can "theAnticipation Is Killing Me . . ." be used in the freezer?

Yes, "theAnticipation Is Killing Me . . ." is freezer safe and can withstand freezing temperatures without cracking or breaking.

5. How do I clean "theAnticipation Is Killing Me . . ."?

"theAnticipation Is Killing Me . . ." is dishwasher safe, making clean-up a breeze. However, it is recommended to hand wash with warm soapy water to prolong the life of the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Niki Kate
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Chef Bobby
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • pattikake