• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting for PC on Myspace: Tips and Tricks for Success

In summary, the conversation is about someone seeking advice on how to handle three potential recruits on Myspace. They are nervous about not scaring them off and are seeking help on what to say and how to handle the situation. Other people in the conversation suggest asking the potential recruits why they are interested and listening to their concerns, as well as being cautious about mentioning the business name on Myspace.
randis
Ok, I need advise

On the bookings thread I talked about how I was venturing out to Myspace and trying to find people that would be interested in doing pc.

Surprisingly enough I have three recruit leads!!! Three people have emailed me back asking for more info.

WHAT DO I SAY?!?!?!?!?!?

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

I need to double my team before conference as a personal goal, and this would totally help me on my way, but I am so nervous not to 'THROW UP' on these people and scare them off!!!!

HELP!

Just ask them why they are interested and then offer to meet with them.

Answer their questions simply and then SHUT UP!!

I agree with Debbie, ask people why they are interested, what their concerns might be, and then listen carefully to their responses.

randis said:
Ok, I need advise

On the bookings thread I talked about how I was venturing out to Myspace and trying to find people that would be interested in doing pc.

Surprisingly enough I have three recruit leads!!! Three people have emailed me back asking for more info.

WHAT DO I SAY?!?!?!?!?!?

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

I need to double my team before conference as a personal goal, and this would totally help me on my way, but I am so nervous not to 'THROW UP' on these people and scare them off!!!!

HELP!

I just PM'd you...

how did you venture onto myspace to do this? I thought it was against policy to talk about your business on different websites? how did you word your "venture" ? i'd really like to know

Did you notice the latest weekly bites specifically says "MySpace"? Someone must have reported something.

I have mentioned my business on myspace, but I never mention the PC name. I say I am a business that sells/demonstrates quality kitchen tools...or something similar...and I say if you are interested in information let me know and I will email you my latest newsletter. you can't say The Pampered Chef and you can't post your website or product pictures. You have to just "tease" them with information.

1. What is "From a Different Thread"?

"From a Different Thread" is a collection of kitchen tools and accessories that are designed to make meal preparation and cooking easier and more enjoyable. Each product is thoughtfully crafted with high-quality materials and innovative features to help you save time and effort in the kitchen.

2. What types of products are included in "From a Different Thread"?

The collection includes a variety of kitchen tools such as knives, utensils, cutting boards, and cookware. There are also specialized products like spiralizers, mandolines, and herb scissors. "From a Different Thread" also offers organizational tools for the kitchen, such as storage containers and pantry labels.

3. How is "From a Different Thread" different from other kitchen brands?

Unlike other kitchen brands, "From a Different Thread" focuses on creating products that are not only functional but also aesthetically pleasing. Our products are designed with the modern home cook in mind, and our unique features and designs set us apart from other brands.

4. Are "From a Different Thread" products durable?

Yes, our products are made with high-quality materials and are built to last. We understand the importance of having durable and reliable tools in the kitchen, and we stand behind the quality of our products. Many of our products also come with a warranty for added peace of mind.

5. Can "From a Different Thread" products be used by both professional and home cooks?

Yes, our products are designed to be used by anyone who loves to cook, whether they are a professional chef or a home cook. Our products are versatile and can be used for a variety of cooking tasks, making them a great addition to any kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Angela D
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Samantha Bruce
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jcsmilez