• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am Re-Vamping My Recruiting Packets and I Know This Is a Small

In summary, the person is re-vamping their recruiting packets and they want to know what others use. They provide a summary of what they use and suggest a less pushy/pesky approach to follow up with potential reps.
SusanBP0129
I am re-vamping my recruiting packets and I know this is a small detail, but what do you all use for the packets?
A folder? envelope?
Just wondering......:)

Nothing. They get to take a catalog home and I give them an opportunity brochure. That's it.

In the process of doing this... I wanted to devise a way of keepng continual contact with the person.

I'm making up little gift bags. My packet will be these organza bags i got at the dollar store, one of the your life your way DVD's, a bag of microwave popcorn, my business card, and 2 fliers. I will give it to them and tell them that I will give them a couple days to watch it and call them on Thursday evening to see what they thought of it.

I will call, chat and then make arrangements to meet with them to pick up/discuss the DVD after they watch it so that I have another "excuse" to follow up with them. This is also a chance to share the Empowering Women magazine with them. When I pick that up, it's yet another chance to follow up and talk with them.

I feel like this is a less pushy/pesky approach to follow up with the potential rep, but lets them know I'm always thinking of them and keeping up with them.

I have recruiting gift bags!
They contain:
Opp brochure
Your life, Your Way DVD
mini packet of microwave popcorn
water with "my" label on it (Water label is JillySue's creation!!)
individual packet of Crystal Light powder for the water
Thanks for your interest postcard (printed from VistaPrint.com) that I hand write: Thanks for taking a few minutes to watch this DVD. Enjoy your popcorn and drink and imagine what PC can do for YOU!!

Attachments

• Water Labels Darker Logo.doc
    58.5 KB · Views: 550
I'd love it if HO had those folders avail on supply order (the ones they sent all the new consultant info in with)!

I LOVE IT!!! I do what Deb does but I like the little gift bag!!! I'm going to think about that one! Thanks for the awesome ideas!! Good Thread Susan!!:D

KellyTheChef said:
I have recruiting gift bags!
They contain:
Opp brochure
Your life, Your Way DVD
mini packet of microwave popcorn
water with "my" label on it (Water label is JillySue's creation!!)
individual packet of Crystal Light powder for the water
Thanks for your interest postcard (printed from VistaPrint.com) that I hand write: Thanks for taking a few minutes to watch this DVD. Enjoy your popcorn and drink and imagine what PC can do for YOU!!

Cute, I'm hosting a Southern Living At Home show this month and the consultant did the same thing except she put a bottled coke in the bag instead of water. I LOVE the idea of the water label....too cute and catchy!!! I'm gonna have ta use it!!!!!

Here's maybe a funny question...I've put mine in folders and envelopes...I haven't really tried gift bags yet, but I drag them from show to show to show and they get pretty nappy looking. How do you keep them spiffy?

Well, the organza ones are kinda nice in that they are a cloth instead of paper so they won't wear and tear as easily, I would think :)

1. What should I include in my recruiting packet?

Your recruiting packet should include information about your company or organization, the position you are hiring for, the qualifications and requirements for the role, benefits and perks, and any additional materials that will help sell the job and your company to potential candidates.

2. How can I make my recruiting packet stand out?

To make your recruiting packet stand out, consider incorporating visual elements such as graphics or images, using a unique design or format, and including personalized messages or testimonials from current employees. You can also highlight your company culture and values to make your packet more appealing to potential candidates.

3. Should I include salary information in my recruiting packet?

It is generally recommended to include salary information in your recruiting packet to give potential candidates an idea of the compensation for the position. However, if your company has a strict policy against disclosing salary information upfront, you can mention that salary will be discussed during the interview process.

4. How many pages should my recruiting packet be?

The length of your recruiting packet will depend on the amount of information you need to convey. It is important to keep it concise and to the point, so aim for no more than 3-4 pages. If you have additional materials, such as brochures or company reports, you can include those as separate attachments.

5. How often should I update my recruiting packet?

It is a good idea to review and update your recruiting packet at least once a year to ensure that all information is accurate and up-to-date. If there are any major changes within your company or the position you are hiring for, it is important to update your packet immediately. Additionally, regularly seeking feedback from current employees or candidates can help you make necessary updates and improvements to your recruiting packet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dldunphy
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • Cr8vKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • amerrigan