• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Recruitment Success - Overcoming Doubts and Gratitude to Supporters

In summary, "I Have My First One!!!" is a phrase commonly used by Pampered Chef consultants to celebrate their first sale or party booking. It can be shared on social media, with team members, or used as a hashtag. It can also be customized to make it more personal. This phrase is not exclusive to consultants, as customers and hosts can also use it to celebrate their first purchase or party booking. Other phrases commonly used in the Pampered Chef community include "I'm so proud of you!", "Great job!", and "You've got this!", which are used to show support and encouragement to fellow consultants and celebrate their successes.
kisrae
Gold Member
I was really unsure on recruting. But I got over it.
I have my first recruit with one on the way, maybe even two!!!

Thanks you all for your help and support.
;)

Congratulations!

way to go!!

Congrats - good job!

Congratulations, may she be a success and you have many more.

congratulations!!

Congratulations! i'm so excited for you!!!!

What is "I Have My First One!!!"?

"I Have My First One!!!" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to celebrate their first sale or party booking. It's a way to share excitement and motivation within the Pampered Chef community.

How do I use "I Have My First One!!!"?

You can use "I Have My First One!!!" in a variety of ways, such as posting it on social media, sharing it with your team, or using it as a hashtag. It's a great way to celebrate and showcase your success with Pampered Chef.

Can I customize "I Have My First One!!!"?

Yes, you can absolutely customize "I Have My First One!!!" to make it more personal and unique to your own experience. Some consultants add their name or the product they sold to the phrase, while others create their own personalized version.

Do I have to be a consultant to use "I Have My First One!!!"?

No, "I Have My First One!!!" is not limited to just consultants. Customers and hosts can also use it to celebrate their first purchase or party booking with Pampered Chef.

What other phrases are commonly used in the Pampered Chef community?

Some other commonly used phrases in the Pampered Chef community include "I'm so proud of you!", "Great job!", and "You've got this!" These phrases are used to show support and encouragement to fellow consultants and celebrate their successes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Niki Kate
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Lindsay
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • katie0128