• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating My Second Recruit: The Journey to Becoming a Future Director!

In summary, anyone who is a current Pampered Chef consultant and meets the requirements can become a Future Director. The requirements include having at least 2 active recruits, at least $18,000 in personal sales, and achieving a minimum of $3,000 in team sales in a rolling 3-month period. The benefits of becoming a Future Director include a higher commission rate, access to exclusive training and resources, and the opportunity to earn bonuses and incentives. The time it takes to become a Future Director varies, but with dedication and hard work, it can be achieved within 6-12 months. It is possible to become a Future Director while working a full-time job, as time management skills can help balance the Pampered Chef business with
Bexs50
Signed my second recruit tonight!!! WooHoo!! So, am I a Future Director now or when my 2nd recruit qualifies?? Either way....WooHoo!!!!!!! :p

AWESOME!!! Congrats!!! I can't get a single recruit :(
Great job!! :D

Congrats!! I got my second this week too!!! Must be a great week!

You are a Future Director as of May 1, 2007 whether or not she is qualified.

To be a FD, you have to have TWO ACTIVE CONSULTANTS--that's it!

CONGRATS!!!!

Congratulations Becky and Kathy!

Way to go girls;)

Next step ~ Director...

CONGRATS!!! WAY To Go Girls.......:cool:

Congrats Girls! That's FANTASTIC!!! Having 2 will motivate you to get 5!!! Good Luck!!!:D You'll love your FD override so much that you'll want more!! At least I do!!!:D

Congrats! I hope I can join your crowd soon....:cool:

Great job to both of you!!:D :D
I so want to be there with you, just gotta go find them! AND get them to sign, that seems to be my problem..........plenty of interest, but they always back out!:confused:

Woo hoo! Congratulations!

Thanks Ladies! When I started this business (in September) I never thought I would ever recruit anyone...it wasn't my goal at all, but as more people show interest in the business, I am realizing that I could really build my own team...its soooo exciting!

1. Can anyone become a Future Director at Pampered Chef?

Yes, anyone who is a current Pampered Chef consultant and meets the requirements can become a Future Director.

2. What are the requirements to become a Future Director at Pampered Chef?

The requirements to become a Future Director are having at least 2 active recruits, having at least $18,000 in personal sales, and achieving a minimum of $3,000 in team sales in a rolling 3-month period.

3. What are the benefits of becoming a Future Director at Pampered Chef?

As a Future Director, you will receive a higher commission rate, access to exclusive training and resources, and the opportunity to earn bonuses and incentives.

4. How long does it typically take to become a Future Director at Pampered Chef?

The time it takes to become a Future Director varies depending on individual sales and recruiting efforts. However, with dedication and hard work, many consultants achieve this milestone within 6-12 months.

5. Can I still be a Future Director if I have a full-time job?

Yes, you can still be a Future Director while working a full-time job. Many successful Future Directors balance their Pampered Chef business with other commitments, using their time management skills to achieve their goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsellcm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedval
  • chefannie
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • OhmyDLM