• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Free Product Value: Kit Purchase for New Recruits

In summary, "Maximize Your Free Product Value" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to new recruits who purchase a kit. After purchasing a kit, new recruits will receive a credit for the value of their kit purchase, which they can use to redeem free products from the catalog. There is a limit of $75 in free products for every $100 spent on the kit, and you have up to 30 days from the date of your kit purchase to redeem your free products. Certain exclusions may apply for certain products.
klsnyder
I have a new recruit that wants to use her Free Product Value for her kit. After I submit her show, how long does she have to sign her agreement?

klsnyder said:
I have a new recruit that wants to use her Free Product Value for her kit. After I submit her show, how long does she have to sign her agreement?
To be safe, I give it the 24 hour rule... give the system a chance to run over night and update. However, you can check a little earlier tomorrow afternoon, sometimes it's quicker than the 24hours!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OhmyDLM said:
To be safe, I give it the 24 hour rule... give the system a chance to run over night and update. However, you can check a little earlier tomorrow afternoon, sometimes it's quicker than the 24hours!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I mean the other way..How many days is the limit?? Thanks for the congrats!!

I believe they have up to 6 months to use their host credit. That is how it was before the kit changed so I'm not sure if that changed also! Congrats!!!:D

Yep, 6 months.

CONGRATS!!!

COngrats on getting a new recurit !!

Congrats on building your team!

Congratulations! :) Did you process it yet????

Thanks ya'll!!! That makes me a FUTURE DIRECTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!!

janetupnorth said:
Congratulations! :) Did you process it yet????
I did it this morning!!!

klsnyder said:

That's awesome Kathy! Enjoy the raise!!

klsnyder said:

Congratulations!! I'm glad to see that you are reaching your goals!
What a great way to start the new season!!:) :)

1. What is "Maximize Your Free Product Value"?

"Maximize Your Free Product Value" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to new recruits who purchase a kit. It allows them to earn additional free products based on the value of their kit purchase.

2. How does the program work?

After purchasing a kit, new recruits will receive a credit for the value of their kit purchase, which they can use to redeem free products from our catalog. The more they spend on their kit, the more free products they can earn.

3. Is there a limit to how many free products I can earn?

Yes, there is a limit of $75 in free products for every $100 spent on the kit. For example, if you purchase a kit worth $300, you can earn up to $225 in free products.

4. Can I choose any product from the catalog as my free product?

Yes, you can choose any product from our catalog as long as it is within the credit limit you have earned. However, some exclusions may apply for certain products.

5. How long do I have to redeem my free products?

You have up to 30 days from the date of your kit purchase to redeem your free products. After that, the credit will expire and cannot be used.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedPrincess74
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
AJPratt
Replies
Views
erinyourpclady
  • Rochelle Miller
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies