• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effective Email Strategies for Recruiting Success

In summary, the person is interested in the business but can't seem to hook up because of their husband's illness. They would like to give her information in person, but don't have the energy to do so. They also like the flyer that Linda shared.
naekelsey
Gold Member
I have someone who is interested in the business but we just can't seem to hook up. (I have been sicker than a dog the last week and she is going through some kidney stones...And we just live a few houses away!!)

I could give my hubby info to take up to her but don't have any packets together and don't have the energy to put any together at this time. ( I barely have the energy to type, but at least I don't have to walk around to type)

Does anyone have emails that they send to possible recruits?

Thanks

Oh yes., I will definetly give her hard copies of info to read, eventually, but want to get her info now..

This what I have.

Attachments

• A_5 size apron.doc
    119.5 KB · Views: 355
  • A_BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY.doc
    1.2 MB · Views: 459
  • A_2007 SS Kit.doc
    70 KB · Views: 343
  • A_Questions You May Have 07.doc
    23 KB · Views: 393
Linda~

Those are great! I especially like the business opp one, since it incorporates the most commonly asked questions ALONG with showing the different "apron sizes"!!

Thanks!

Thanks, I forgot to mention that I probably got most of them here and just tweaked them a bit.....sorry for not giving proper credit where it was due!....I'm still on my 1st cup of coffee.

I would just drop off a catalog and opportunity brochure. Don't overhwhelm her with too much info.

Then you can talk further when you are both feeling better.

I agree with Deb! You want to pique their interest and then follow it up with a recruiting interview. You want to be the one to give all the information.

THanks Linda for sharing those new flyers! I love them!! Thanks also to the creator!!!:D

I e-mailed one of my recruit leads the recruit - opportunity e-mail off of my PWS under Customer Connection. They have many different default layouts that you could use.

Great Thinking Crystal! There are quite a few different ones and they look so professional!!!:D

PampMomof3 said:
I agree with Deb! You want to pique their interest and then follow it up with a recruiting interview. You want to be the one to give all the information.

THanks Linda for sharing those new flyers! I love them!! Thanks also to the creator!!!:D
I guess I should have said that I don't give all of this at the same time. It's just different pieces of info that I have. I put the one titled "Business Opportunity" in my guest & host packets. If they want more info then I give the others.

The business opportunity one is great! I've been using one that is 2 sided, so I love that this 1 one sided, as a) it's less ink to use :) and b) it's less for someone to read, so more likely they will read it! Thanks so much Linda!

What is "Emailing Recruit Info"?

"Emailing Recruit Info" is a process in which recruiters or organizations send information about job opportunities, internships, or other career-related information to potential job candidates or students via email.

How do I obtain "Emailing Recruit Info"?

You can obtain "Emailing Recruit Info" by subscribing to job search websites, joining career fairs, networking events, or by directly contacting recruiters or organizations via email or their website.

What should be included in "Emailing Recruit Info"?

"Emailing Recruit Info" should include important details about the job or internship such as job title, company name, job description, required qualifications, application instructions, and contact information. It can also include information about the company's culture, benefits, and career growth opportunities.

How should I format my "Emailing Recruit Info"?

It is important to keep your "Emailing Recruit Info" concise, clear, and well-formatted. Use bullets or numbered lists to highlight important information, use a professional email signature, and avoid using too many colors or fonts. Also, make sure to proofread for any spelling or grammar errors before sending.

Is it okay to follow up after "Emailing Recruit Info"?

Yes, it is acceptable to follow up after "Emailing Recruit Info" if you have not received a response within a reasonable time frame. This shows your interest and enthusiasm for the opportunity. However, make sure to not follow up too frequently or in a pushy manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • PCMelissa
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Sherry Leigh