• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Mother and Daughter Become Co-Consultants? Tips for Recruiting Success!

In summary, Julie and Heather are both going to sign up as consultants with their mother this Friday and they are both excited to start their new career.
Bexs50
Hi All! I have a very serious recruit lead...in fact, she just emailed me and said "I AM going to give it a try, what is my next step?" She wants to do it with her oldest daughter who will be graduating from college this August and wants some extra income. Can they be co-consultants? If so, how does it work? Do they both sign an agreement or just one of them? And if only one signs, then the other isn't technically a consultant at all, right? Just a helper... I can't get a hold of my director tonight, I called her and her husband said she is out for the night. Any advice before I call my recruit lead??

Yes- you are right. They can go to shows together but only one will be a consultant. If they both want to be consultants then they both need to sign an agreement. I would suggest that the mom sign up and learn everything on her own, then have the daughter sign up under her when she is ready in the fall.

Sign her up and the excitement in your voice should take care of anything! Congrats!

Thanks Gillian...I'm gonna give her a call!

Good luck Becky!

I have a consultant team. They are aunt and niece (2 years apart). They do everything together and another relative does the book keeping to split the income fairly. The niece is the one who signed but they are definitely a team.

I suggest that which ever of the two is most interested (ask them) sign and they work together. If later on the other wants to sign then she can be one of the new consultant's recruits. They also need to keep in mind that if they both sign and only one earns a trip she can not take the other as her guest!

Ok, so I called (the mother) and they are definitely going to sign (this Friday) and they are going to go under the daughter's name. They are both really excited and I think they will do well. They already made a new email account together jandhconsultants@____________. Their names are Julie and Heather...I thought that was cute! They are so gung-ho and want to start off with a bang. They are both making lists of 100 and contacting everyone they know to let them know they are becoming consultants! I will soon be a Future Director!!

Congrats Becky!!

Congrats! :):)

Way to go Becky. Your excitement sure can make all the difference in how your recruits do too. It sounds like they are really excited. Good luck and keep us up to date on your and their progress.

What is "Urgent Recruiting Question"?

"Urgent Recruiting Question" refers to a pressing or time-sensitive inquiry related to the process of recruiting new employees for a company or organization.

Why is it important to address "Urgent Recruiting Question"?

Addressing "Urgent Recruiting Question" is crucial because it can have a significant impact on the success of a company's hiring process and the overall growth and productivity of the organization.

What are some common "Urgent Recruiting Question" that companies face?

Some common "Urgent Recruiting Question" include finding qualified candidates, dealing with a high volume of applicants, and filling urgent or critical positions within a short timeframe.

How can companies effectively handle "Urgent Recruiting Question"?

To effectively handle "Urgent Recruiting Question", companies can establish a clear and efficient recruitment process, utilize various recruitment strategies, and prioritize timely communication with candidates.

Are there any resources or tools available to help with "Urgent Recruiting Question"?

Yes, there are various resources and tools available to assist with "Urgent Recruiting Question", such as recruitment software, job boards, and professional recruitment services. Additionally, networking and building relationships with industry professionals can also be helpful in finding suitable candidates quickly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sjackson
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ChefShalon
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila