• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting Lead for Pampered Chef Opportunity with a Friend - Join Now!

In summary, "May Have My First Lead!" is a free program offered by Pampered Chef to help consultants track and manage their leads and potential customers. It allows consultants to organize their leads, set reminders for follow-ups, and access resources and tips for converting leads into sales. The program is available on both desktop and mobile devices and can be accessed through a consultant account on the Pampered Chef website or by signing up as a consultant.
Chef_2_Four
I have been talking to my friend since Dec about joining Pampered Chef! Well today I called her and was talking to her about her job. she said she couldn't do a steady job b/c its the same all of the time. so i was like well you could also sign up to sell pc just joking around and it turned into over 30 minutes of her asking me questions! i think she is FINALLY getting serious! Wish me luck! I am going to see her tonight and give her some info, hopefully she will decide to sign up!

Good LUck, Remember to ask her questions and then put duct tape over your mouth to listen!:D

PampMomof3 said:
Good LUck, Remember to ask her questions and then put duct tape over your mouth to listen!:D

that cracks me up, so true but funny!

What is "May Have My First Lead!"?

"May Have My First Lead!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that helps consultants track and manage their leads and potential customers.

How does "May Have My First Lead!" work?

The program allows consultants to enter and organize their leads, set reminders for follow-ups, and track their progress. It also provides resources and tips for effectively converting leads into sales.

Do I have to pay for "May Have My First Lead!"?

No, the program is completely free for all Pampered Chef consultants. It is offered as a resource to help consultants grow their business and increase sales.

Can I access "May Have My First Lead!" on my mobile device?

Yes, the program is available for both desktop and mobile devices. You can easily access and update your leads on the go.

How do I sign up for "May Have My First Lead!"?

If you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up for the program through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. If you are not yet a consultant, you can join the company and gain access to "May Have My First Lead!" by contacting a consultant or signing up on the website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Niki Kate
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • ChefBeckyD