• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready for Success? How Long Does it Take to Get a Starter Kit?

In summary, it takes about a week for the kits to arrive and Brenda is already signed up for a show. You should schedule a training session with Brenda to help you both learn how to work together.
Kathytnt
I have a potential new recruit - She has a friend that will probably sign under her too The friend is selling her house (just won a house) and the initial recruit prospect has a hubby that is having surgery next week. Initial recruit has a friend that definately wants to do a show in May. My question is to help get a good start - How long is taking to get the kits?? I feel like I need to have some shows under her to help her get a quick start. Want to help her do some planning to earn as many PC dollars as possible etc.

I signed 1/22 and got my kit 01/30 I believe. Great job on getting 2 recruits!!

I am hoping to repromote to future director but my current recruit seems to be disappearing on me so it may be for a short time again. Thanks Amy!

Amy will be signing under Brenda so I don't think that qualifies for future director - If Susan should go inactive.

Kathytnt said:
I am hoping to repromote to future director but my current recruit seems to be disappearing on me so it may be for a short time again. Thanks Amy!

Amy will be signing under Brenda so I don't think that qualifies for future director - If Susan should go inactive.
That's right. Amy wouldn't count for you as FD nor does she count as one of the 5 active you need to promote to director but once you are there she will count as your first line until Brenda promotes! Congratulations. Now go find #3 so if Susan does go inactive you still get the FD override and then find the rest to promote!

It has been taking about a week for the kits to arrive.

I have some other recruit leads these are just the more definite ones. A kit credit on it's way for a mom trying to pay for a wedding is helpful - She has a dream and a goal. Brenda and Amy actually showed up for the cluster meeting last night so that was another plus.

Well Brends is signed and has a show booked with Amy next week and another show next month. Two other shows lined up also. My director and I did a new consultant orientatation with Brenda tonight. Her friend Amy has suddenly developed an interest in Silpada jewelry so she is considering being a consulatnt with them also. Guess I need to help Brenda develop a really good show for Amy to make PC as enticing as possible. Told Brenda to make sure she emphasis the good points of PC but not be negative about Silpada. It's important to compare apples to apples.
My other consultant is possible going to put in for a sales waiver - She is working on her doctorate and working full-time. So she seems to want to stay active. She is just swamped right now.

I loved the idea they gave at Leadership - it went something like this"

Once a lead decides to sign, the 2 of you look at her calendar. Have her highlight 6 dates in the next 2-3 weeks she wants to work (not counting the week you are in). At that time also schedule her "Grand Opening" show, for right after she gets her kit.

For the 6 shows, have her also list 6 people she thinks will do shows with her. She then calls those people, and the conversation goes something like this, "Hi Jane, how are you?... Can I tell you about something I am reall excited about? I just started a business with the Pampered Chef! Have you heard of it?...(if she has, great, if not, fill her in) Would you want to help me get started by hosting one of my first shows, while picking up some free products for yourself?.. Great! I have *first date available* and *2nd date available* open. Which of those works better for you?"

She goes down her list, offering the next 2 avaialble dates to her potential host. The key is next available.. not all 6. You want her to book close in! Then she can earn the extra PC $$ for doing well her first 30 days.

I know this is long, but I love this idea and wanted to pass it on!

Marina

Good luck with your new recruit Kathy.

What is the first step in planning for new recruits?

The first step in planning for new recruits is to identify the specific roles and positions that need to be filled. This will help determine the necessary qualifications, skills, and experience needed for the new hires.

How can I attract top talent to my company?

To attract top talent, it is important to create a strong employer brand and have a clear and compelling job description. Utilizing various recruitment channels, such as job boards and social media, can also help reach a larger pool of potential candidates.

What should be included in the onboarding process for new recruits?

The onboarding process for new recruits should include a thorough orientation to the company, its culture, and policies. It should also provide training and resources to help the new hires become familiar with their roles and responsibilities.

How can I ensure a smooth integration of new recruits into the team?

To ensure a smooth integration, it is important to assign a mentor or buddy to the new recruits who can help them navigate the company and answer any questions. Regular check-ins and feedback sessions can also help address any concerns or issues that may arise.

What strategies can I use to retain new recruits?

To retain new recruits, it is important to provide opportunities for growth and development, as well as a positive work environment. Regular recognition and rewards for their contributions can also help increase job satisfaction and retention rates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • makeawhisk
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Morgan032032