• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help..with Pp Plus and Recruit

In summary, Pp Plus is a feature on LinkedIn that allows users to promote their profile and gain access to advanced analytics. To sign up for Pp Plus, you will need a LinkedIn account and navigate to the "Premium" section. Some benefits of using Pp Plus include increased visibility, advanced analytics, and the ability to send personalized messages. Recruit is another feature on LinkedIn that helps businesses and recruiters connect with top talent and manage the hiring process. To use Recruit for finding candidates, you can create a job posting and use advanced search filters to find relevant candidates, as well as reach out to potential candidates directly through the platform.
kisrae
Gold Member
I have a recruit who doesn't have online access. How can she print out her show info if she's using PP Plus?
She would need to send in her orders until she gets access.
Help I really want to get her started.

Thanks

It has a show order summary report. However, on the last page, it says "*** Home Office will not process mailed in versions of this report ***". So, I believe it will work.

I have a recruit that just signed who doesn't have a computer but will go to her mom's to submit shows.

You may want to lend her your PP CD from your changeover box and have her install PP (not PP+). Using that version, she can print the reports for submission.

And call tech support with that problem, so they know that they need to fix it! (Although she wouldn't be able to get updates anyway if she doesn't have internet access.)

What is Pp Plus?

Pp Plus is a feature on the popular social media platform, LinkedIn. It allows users to promote their profile and reach a wider audience by appearing at the top of search results and gaining access to advanced analytics.

How do I sign up for Pp Plus?

To sign up for Pp Plus, you will need to have a LinkedIn account and navigate to the "Premium" section on the site. From there, you can select the Pp Plus option and follow the prompts to complete the sign-up process.

What are the benefits of using Pp Plus?

Pp Plus offers several benefits for users, such as increased visibility on LinkedIn, access to advanced analytics and insights, and the ability to send personalized messages to other users outside of your network.

What is Recruit on LinkedIn?

Recruit is a feature on LinkedIn that allows businesses and recruiters to connect with top talent on the platform. It offers tools for posting job listings, searching for candidates, and managing the hiring process all in one place.

How can I use Recruit to find candidates for my job openings?

To use Recruit for finding candidates, you can start by creating a job posting on LinkedIn. From there, you can use the advanced search filters to find relevant candidates based on their skills, experience, and location. You can also reach out to potential candidates directly through the platform.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • cochef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Pampered Angel