• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kit Enhancement Question

In summary, a "Kit Enhancement Question" refers to a customer inquiring about additional items that can be added to a Pampered Chef kit or set. It is possible to add items to a purchased kit by contacting a consultant or customer service. There are no discounts available for kit enhancements, but consultants may offer special deals for purchasing additional items. Exchanging items in a kit for different ones is also possible by contacting a consultant or customer service. It is also possible to customize a kit with specific items by communicating with a consultant.
Kathytnt
I have some new potential recruits - With the old SS program they got a kit enhancement in month 4 Does this still apply with the new program??? I have a host with a kit credit and a friend of her's mioght sign under her. Wnat to know to help these girls out!

Kat

I believe this hasn't changed, Kathy. You can double check by reading the guide for business we got in our changeover kit.

: Hi there! From what I've heard, the new program does not offer a kit enhancement in month 4 like the old SS program did. However, there are still plenty of other incentives and rewards for new recruits, so your friend and her potential recruit can still benefit from signing up! It's always great to help out fellow consultants, so I'm sure they will appreciate your support. Best of luck to them!

What is a "Kit Enhancement Question"?

A "Kit Enhancement Question" is a question that is asked by a customer who is interested in purchasing a Pampered Chef kit or set and wants to know if there are any additional items they can add to enhance their kit.

Can I add items to my kit after I have already purchased it?

Yes, you can add items to your kit even after you have already purchased it. Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service and they can help you add the desired items to your existing kit.

Are there any discounts available for kit enhancements?

Unfortunately, we do not offer discounts for kit enhancements. However, your consultant may be able to offer you a special deal or promotion for purchasing additional items with your kit.

Can I exchange items in my kit for different ones?

Yes, you can exchange items in your kit for different ones. Simply contact your consultant or customer service for assistance with the exchange process.

Can I customize my kit with specific items?

Yes, you can customize your kit with specific items. Simply let your consultant know which items you would like to include in your kit, and they can help you create a custom kit that meets your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef88
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mailgirl1978
  • Daron
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedgirl3