• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Girl's Kit Credit Expires: What Do I Do?

In summary, the Girl's Kit Credit is a special offer from Pampered Chef that can be earned by hosting a party with sales totaling $150 or more. For every $150 in sales, $20 in Girl's Kit Credit is earned. The credit is valid for 90 days from the date it is issued and cannot be extended or reactivated if it expires. The credit can only be used towards the purchase of a Girl's Kit and cannot be applied to any other Pampered Chef products or combined with other offers or discounts.
chefmelody
*sigh* I had a girl all ready to sign, and she even got the kit credit from her show. Now she calls me tonight and leaves a message saying she can't do it. Or at least that's what I got from it... it was a confusing message. She was in a car accident a few weeks ago and is having some costs from that, I know.

I already gave her a Quick Start box too, which my director keeps bugging me about. I was sure this girl was going to sign though! She'd even given me her credit card number to use to buy her kit. But now she's saying she can't do it. I've been calling her a lot to get information and final permission to charge her card, and I wonder if I was annoying her. :(

How long is kit credit good for? I know I'll need to get her quick start box back if she doesn't sign soon.

I think I read that the kit credit is good for 6 months, but I am not positive. I would call her back and let her know that if she lines up 4 catalog shows and puts her kit on her CC that her commission will most likely pay for the kit, and can bring in extra income to help with the other bills...

I am sorry that this has happened!

It is good for 6 months. I would ask her if the timing would be better for her to wait. And make sure that you explain that she doesn't HAVE to do all 4 shows her first month, you just recomend it. Just FYI if all else fails, HO will let her exchange her kit credit for products.

What is the Girl's Kit Credit?

The Girl's Kit Credit is a special offer from Pampered Chef that allows you to earn credits towards purchasing a Girl's Kit, which includes a set of kitchen tools and accessories designed specifically for young chefs.

How do I earn Girl's Kit Credit?

Girl's Kit Credit can be earned by hosting a Pampered Chef party with sales totaling $150 or more. For every $150 in sales, you will receive $20 in Girl's Kit Credit.

How long is the Girl's Kit Credit valid for?

The Girl's Kit Credit is valid for 90 days from the date it is issued. After 90 days, the credit will expire and can no longer be used towards the purchase of a Girl's Kit.

What if my Girl's Kit Credit expires?

If your Girl's Kit Credit expires, unfortunately, it cannot be extended or reactivated. We recommend using the credit before it expires to avoid losing the opportunity to use it.

Can I use my Girl's Kit Credit towards other Pampered Chef products?

No, the Girl's Kit Credit can only be used towards the purchase of a Girl's Kit. It cannot be applied to any other Pampered Chef products or combined with any other offers or discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Jennie4PC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefann
  • sassypip