• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Door Prize Slips for Your Opportunity Event

In summary, "Discover Door Prize Slips" are small slips of paper that can be purchased by Pampered Chef consultants through their Back Office website. It is recommended to have 20-30 slips at an Opportunity Event to engage guests and potentially attract new customers. These slips can be personalized with the consultant's information and used as prizes for guests who fill them out with their contact information.
Nicky
I am looking for a door prize slips for an opportunity event (an event that you invite people to, to check out the PC business Opp.)

Can anyone help? I am kinda new to the site and am not sure how to find one. I did a search and did not find anything I thought was what I was looking for.

Try going to files and just doing a search on "Slip". Alot will pop up and there are some really cute ones you could tweak.

These are not "mine" originally. Thanks to whoever is the original authors!

Attachments

• Door Prize Drawing Slips.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 711
  • Guest Care Card from Julie Weiss.doc
    33.5 KB · Views: 365

1. What are "Discover Door Prize Slips"?

"Discover Door Prize Slips" are small slips of paper provided by Pampered Chef that can be used as prizes for guests at your Opportunity Event. They are a fun and interactive way to engage guests and potentially attract new customers.

2. How do I obtain "Discover Door Prize Slips"?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can purchase "Discover Door Prize Slips" through your Back Office website. They are available in packs of 100 slips and can be ordered at any time.

3. How many "Discover Door Prize Slips" should I have at my Opportunity Event?

We recommend having at least 20-30 "Discover Door Prize Slips" at your Opportunity Event. This will give you a good amount of prizes to give out and will also create excitement among the guests.

4. How do I use "Discover Door Prize Slips" at my Opportunity Event?

During your Opportunity Event, you can have guests fill out the "Discover Door Prize Slips" with their name and contact information and place them in a bowl or basket. At the end of the event, you can draw names and give out prizes to the winners.

5. Can I personalize the "Discover Door Prize Slips" with my own information?

Yes, you can personalize the "Discover Door Prize Slips" with your name, contact information, and a short message. This is a great way to promote your business and potentially gain new customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • cookinkaren99
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • AJPratt