• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Training Day at Ho: Who's Going and Want to Carpool?

In summary, Ginny is coming to the training seminar from CA with her husband. They are both going to be in training on the same day. They are trying to register but it is already closed.
jwpamp
Is anyone else going? It's my oldest son's birthday (little guy turns 26 this year)...but he's in Indy, so I decided to go.

Anyone else want to meet up there? I am driving in from Valparaiso if anyone would like to carpool!

I'll be there! I was going to post to see if anyone else in the area is going. I was supposed to have a show, but it got postponed. I was happy because now I can go to this! :D It's so cool it's at the HO!

I have a show...and I probably won't have promoted yet either...grr....

i really want to go, but my bday is the day before and i'm not sure how the hubby will react! i'm keeping it open though, unless somebody wants to book a show--that's more important!

I'll be there!

Ginny

ange13 said:
i really want to go, but my bday is the day before and i'm not sure how the hubby will react! i'm keeping it open though, unless somebody wants to book a show--that's more important!
Happy early Birthday!!! I really don't know what to expect from the training, but I'm sure it'll be great. if your husband doesn't mind, try to come!!

Kitchen2u said:
I'll be there!

Ginny
Wow, you're coming all the way from CA?? That's quite a trip! I'm sure it'll be worth it though.:D

Thanks Becky!!

Talked with the hubby--he's actually going to be in training that day too, so that leaves me free as long as i can find a sitter for the little one!! so, i tried to register today---it won't let me--so gotta call tomorrow and see if i can still get in!!!!

when they say that registration will close 2 weeks prior to event--they aren't kidding! today would be 2 weeks and it's already down :( aauuugghhh

hope to see ya there!

What is Director Training Day at Ho?

Director Training Day at Ho is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef for our directors to come together, learn and grow, and celebrate their achievements.

When and where is Director Training Day at Ho held?

This event is typically held in the month of January at the company headquarters in Ho, Germany.

Who can attend Director Training Day at Ho?

This event is exclusively for Pampered Chef directors who have achieved the rank of Senior Director or above.

What can attendees expect from Director Training Day at Ho?

Attendees can expect a day filled with informative workshops and presentations from top leaders in the company, recognition and awards, and opportunities to network and connect with other directors.

How can I register for Director Training Day at Ho?

Registration for this event is done through your director's account on the Pampered Chef website. Keep an eye out for announcements and deadlines for registration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • heather223
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • urbnk8