• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Rumblings of a Sign-On Incentive in April???

reasons. I heard from someone who was at the planning and incentive committe when they had the last meeting in Chicago, and you can pretty much anticipate NO MORE recruiting incentives for new consultants. :( WE, on the other hand, will continue to receive incentives as was offered at LEadership Summit. I think with the new program set up as it is... new consultants will be reaping better benefits this way, and the company never really saw a substancial increase in recruiting with the past incentives anyhoo. Again, the focus is on Selling the Dream, not getting the goods and getting out.
jeanniec
Has anyone heard anything about a sign-on incentive in April? Or a recruiting incentive for us in April? I have a new girl and she asked me to order her kit while she is on vacation - she wants it here when she gets back. I am teetering on whether to put it in today or tomorrow, or wait till April 1 - either way it should be here around the day she gets home. Any suggestions??

I would just wait til April 1st b/c we're so darn close to the HO. Then she will be eligible for a special if it is announced. My feeling is that there won't be one, but you never know.

I didn't even think of this and was going to put in an agreement tomorrow! I might as well wait until Sunday and make sure since her kit wouldn't ship on the weekend anyway!

I think if there was something for April they would have announced it by now. You can always get her a little thank you from yourself in April since it is kit enhancement month....

Lately they have been doing these retroactive recruiting specials though... and we haven't had an extra benefit for recruits in a while!

Definitely hold off! I signed on 6/28....the Forged Cutlery sign on was announced right after that!! Grrrr. My recruiter felt so bad!

yeah, the year I signed there was a special announced for the next month. If I just would have waited a few days!

It's funny to read this now but before I signed on my recruiter used to share with me the news in what was then the KCN. So I knew what was coming and was just as excited. When I saw the recruiting special that was coming and it was something that appealed to me I jumped on telling her I wanted to sign on and do it in the 30 days so she could also get the freebies they were offering recruiters at the time. Fortunately for both of us I did the 6 shows in 30 days and my sales were $1250 exactly--figure the odds!

There is nothing in the new KCN or posted on the website. But as you have all pointed out, they have pulled things out of the air at the last minute. I know we should be recruiting regularly, but I really feel pressured when they do retroactive specials and then have a last minute deadline too. Ok, I'm done whining...for now!:D

I heard from someone who was at the planning and incentive committe when they had the last meeting in Chicago, and you can pretty much anticipate NO MORE recruiting incentives for new consultants. :(

WE, on the other hand, will continue to receive incentives as was offered at LEadership Summit. I think with the new program set up as it is... new consultants will be reaping better benefits this way, and the company never really saw a substancial increase in recruiting with the past incentives anyhoo.

Again, the focus is on Selling the Dream, not getting the goods and getting out.

At a meeting with Darla Oelmann, (NSED) she mentioned that she HATES recruiting incentives. She thinks it takes the focus off of starting a business, and puts it on "get this free gift."

She also pointed out that even with an incentive, there is NOT an increase in new qualified consultants. Those that sign just for a bonus usually do not stay active, or even qualify!!
:eek:

I just signed up another consultant- I wanted to at least wait until April 1st just in case. I would hate to sign her yesterday ( like I was going to) and have something be announced...

HOLY Smokes Gill, another one so that makes 9?? YOu are one FIRE! How are ya doing it? ARe you attributing it to any helpful cd's like BE or just ASKING EVERYONE? I really want to start recruiting but don't seem to have any interested people around here!

pchefkristin said:
I heard from someone who was at the planning and incentive committe when they had the last meeting in Chicago, and you can pretty much anticipate NO MORE recruiting incentives for new consultants. :(

WE, on the other hand, will continue to receive incentives as was offered at LEadership Summit. I think with the new program set up as it is... new consultants will be reaping better benefits this way, and the company never really saw a substancial increase in recruiting with the past incentives anyhoo.

Again, the focus is on Selling the Dream, not getting the goods and getting out.

This is what my Sr. Ex. Director, Shan Eisler said as well. They will not be doing those recruiting incentives any longer. For the reasons stated. They want us to be recruiting because of the "dream" and the recruits to stay not just be in it for the extra thing.

That's a bummer, I signed on with an incentive and loved getting it along with the other SS bonuses! :( It was just a little extra somethign special I think!

The new program offers so much more benefits for the new consultant so I can understand that.

I offer new consultants a $50 rebate on their kit when they submit their first four shows or $1250 in sales in their first 30 days. I will continue to do this incentive I think. It really encourages them to get a great start to their business, and in the end it is a deduction for me on my taxes.

What is the "Any Rumblings of a Sign-On Incentive in April?"

The "Any Rumblings of a Sign-On Incentive in April?" is a promotion that is currently being considered by Pampered Chef for the month of April. This promotion would offer a sign-on incentive for new consultants who join the company during that time.

How do I qualify for the sign-on incentive?

To qualify for the sign-on incentive, you must be a new consultant who joins Pampered Chef during the month of April. You must also meet any additional criteria that may be set by the company.

What is included in the sign-on incentive?

The details of the sign-on incentive have not yet been determined, but it will likely include a combination of product credits, discounts on starter kits, and other perks for new consultants.

When will the sign-on incentive be announced?

The official announcement for the sign-on incentive is expected to be made in the coming weeks. Keep an eye on your email and our social media channels for updates.

How can I take advantage of the sign-on incentive?

If you are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant and taking advantage of the sign-on incentive, you can sign up through our website or contact your local consultant for more information. Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KarenMarie
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • pcsharon1
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • lfg8764