• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ok I Have Had 2 People Want To....

In summary, the host of the show does not have a lot of faith in the biz op and thinks she will not be successful.
Nicky
sign up and on the first one we had her party and NO ONE I MEAN NO ONE showed up for it. She was going to use her FPV toward her kit. Well needless to say she did NOT sign up. Then I had another one that really wanted to sign up and she had a party so she could use her FPV and had a fairly good show and even got and gave me the money for her kit, well right before I actually signed her up she backed out. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG???? I now have a lady that is having a party on May 18 so she can sign up. What do I say to her to make sure she does sign up??

Show her your commission statements. I know that sounds silly but that's how I got hooked. Find the reason they are interested in signing up and work on that aspect. Time away? Extra money? Self- confidence?

I feel your pain - I have a show in April that the host may be considering the biz op but her credit card got declined and now I have to break it to her. She booked from a show my sister held.

Show her your commission statements. I know that sounds silly but that's how I got hooked.

You are obviously not one of my recruits LOL! If I did that I for sure wouldn't have a recruit. My shows have been few and far between and not big sales (mostly because they are catalog shows by lack luster hosts)

that is the way mine are too. I do have a couple of GOOD ones, but I only had 2 shows on either of them. I will try it. I pray before I go into every show that I will at least get ONE recruit and 2 bookings....very seldom works though.

1. How can I host a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is easy! Simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date for your party. Your consultant will provide you with all the necessary information and materials to make your party a success.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party not only allows you to earn free and discounted products, but it also gives you the opportunity to learn new recipes, cooking techniques, and try out new products. Plus, it's a fun and social way to spend time with friends and family!

3. Can I customize my Pampered Chef party?

Absolutely! Your Pampered Chef consultant will work with you to create a party that fits your needs and preferences. You can choose the theme, menu, and even the products you want to feature at your party.

4. What if I can't attend a Pampered Chef party?

No problem! Your Pampered Chef consultant can help you place an order online or through a catalog. You can still take advantage of the host benefits and have your products shipped directly to your home.

5. Can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you can! Pampered Chef offers a flexible and rewarding career opportunity for individuals who are passionate about cooking and helping others. Contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information on how to join the team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedcheermom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • chefheidi2003