• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Put in Your Recuriting Packet

:DThanks for the input...I will definitely consider that!What a cute idea!!! I Love it!!!!Does anyone use a why bag at their shows???I do!:DThanks for the input...I will definitely consider that!What a cute idea!!! I Love it!!!!Does anyone use a why bag at their shows???I do!
mommyhugz1978
Gold Member
I am just starting to gather some stuff for my recuriting packet..... but I am curious as to what everyone else puts in theirs....

I give out an Opportunity Brochure and a flyer about our apron has 5 sizes and a catalog. That is it. I want to get them thinking and set up an interview, not bombard them with info.

I am also considering giving them our new DVD.

Is their a flyer on here about our apron coming in 5 sizes?

If you search in the files section for apron you'll find a bunch of the flyers.

I orded national confernce highlights from last year and the pampered chef story... I am deciding if I want to include those in my recurting packet or not. keep the ideas coming!!

I have made up "opportunity bags" that are a gift bag with:
small bottle of water with my label on it (thanks Jillisue!)
individual packet od Crystal light for the water
small micro bag of popcorn
our Your Life DVD
Postcard thanking them for their interest and telling them to enjoy their cold drink and popcorn while watching the DVD

:)

KellyTheChef said:
our Your Life DVD
Postcard thanking them for their interest and telling them to enjoy their cold drink and popcorn while watching the DVD

WOW!!! That is soooooooo cool...Thank You so much for the info.....;)

Ginger428 said:
WOW!!! That is soooooooo cool...Thank You so much for the info.....;)
Thanks...idea came from seeing Julie Weiss and just changed it to suit me!

Now to get people to take them....

:D

KellyTheChef said:
our Your Life DVD

That's Clever... did you jsut make the lable on the computer or did you order it from some where?

mommyhugz1978 said:
That's Clever... did you jsut make the lable on the computer or did you order it from some where?
Jillisue made one up...I'll get it posted and you can just change it with your information. Then, I just print it off on bright paper and use my paper trimmer to cut them apart so they are straight. Then, use doublesided tape to put them on so you can't see the tape!

Attachments

• Water Labels Darker Logo.doc
    58.5 KB · Views: 459
KellyTheChef said:
Thanks...idea came from seeing Julie Weiss and just changed it to suit me!

Now to get people to take them....

:D

I REALLY agree with you on that.....:(

KellyTheChef said:
Jillisue made one up...I'll get it posted and you can just change it with your information. Then, I just print it off on bright paper and use my paper trimmer to cut them apart so they are straight. Then, use doublesided tape to put them on so you can't see the tape!

What a cute idea!!! I Love it!!!!

Does anyone use a why bag at their shows???

I do!

Purple underwire bra- for all the support I get from my cluster and director. What other type of job applaudes you every month for DOING YOUR JOB?!?!?

Luggage claim ticket from suitcase- reminds me I am earning an all expense paid Carrabean cruise this year! Also- I have two step kids that go back and forth between OH and FL...PC has paid for ALL of their flights since I started selling

CD- reminds me how God used PC to push me out of my comfort zone. I help to lead our worship services at church (singing) and singing has given me self-confidence to get up in front of people at demos and vise versa doing PC has given me more confidence with my singing!

School bus- started this business needing to be home by the time my step kids got home from school...and now it is allowing me to be a full time SAHM for my 2 yr old!

Small candle- My goal this year is to be a light to others. PC allows me to meet people that I would have never come into contact with! Many of those people BLESS ME!! It is a win-win situation!

Julie Weiss suggests only using 4-5 items tops so you don't overwhelm people and don't talk too long...keep it short and sweet!

Do you just use a tote bag? I am thinking seriously about doing this but not sure!!!

KellyTheChef said:
I do!

Purple underwire bra- for all the support I get from my cluster and director. What other type of job applaudes you every month for DOING YOUR JOB?!?!?

Luggage claim ticket from suitcase- reminds me I am earning an all expense paid Carrabean cruise this year! Also- I have two step kids that go back and forth between OH and FL...PC has paid for ALL of their flights since I started selling

CD- reminds me how God used PC to push me out of my comfort zone. I help to lead our worship services at church (singing) and singing has given me self-confidence to get up in front of people at demos and vise versa doing PC has given me more confidence with my singing!

School bus- started this business needing to be home by the time my step kids got home from school...and now it is allowing me to be a full time SAHM for my 2 yr old!

Small candle- My goal this year is to be a light to others. PC allows me to meet people that I would have never come into contact with! Many of those people BLESS ME!! It is a win-win situation!

Julie Weiss suggests only using 4-5 items tops so you don't overwhelm people and don't talk too long...keep it short and sweet!

Kelly,
When did you see her? I saw her 3/11, thought she was GREAT!

Opportunity brochure
Super Starter brochure
copy of a paycheck stub
The Risk Factor flyer
DVD
$100,000 bar
snack size popcorn
and a gift~ Seasons best cookbook

I put it in one of Nancys Artworks lightweight clear bags, and tie it with ribbon that says FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS!

I have a "Why" bag with:

A picture of my two kids - I don't put my kids in day care and watch them grow everyday and do things with them like go to the zoo, potty train them or go out for ice cream

A bathtub toy which is a boat - The incentive this year for the Pampered Chef is a cruise to the Caribbean. I am looking forward to earning it this year. It will be like a 4th honeymoon for my husband and I.

A flexible straw - The business is flexible and that I set the hours that I want to work. I don't work on weekends since that is my family time.

$125 in cash - I count out all my money, $20, $40, $60, $80, $100, $120, and $125...that's how much I make in one night. Image what you could make if you did only 4 shows...that's $500.

Unwire Bra--- I had a guy at my show that said "is that the size of chest you are inspiring to???" I said "no." But, my face turned bright red.

I put all my "why" stuff in my free cookware bag!!! People think it's very cute.

Now my creative juices are somewhat flowing.... Where is the risk factor flyer located at?

Ginger428 said:
Kelly,
When did you see her? I saw her 3/11, thought she was GREAT!
Ginger~

She was at our Regional Meeting (I am under Darla Oelmann) on Feb 3rd...it was close to Columbus. Well worth the $30 for the day long session/continental breakfast/lunch!! She was great...AND she was sick that weekend, so I can only imagine how she would be working at 100%!!

luvs2cook said:
$125 in cash - I count out all my money, $20, $40, $60, $80, $100, $120, and $125...that's how much I make in one night. Image what you could make if you did only 4 shows...that's $500.

I put all my "why" stuff in my free cookware bag!!! People think it's very cute.

I really like that you actually count out the money...I am sure it "sinks in" more when people see that!

That is a great idea to use your cookware bag! I didn't earn those, so I am using a pretty gift bag.

I am going to try the WHY bag, but I do have individual recruiting bags. I found gift bags at the dollar store that look like purses...O MY GOODNESS they are so cute. Anyway, I put the Apron Flyer, Your Life Your Way Flyer, DVD, candle, nail file, lip gloss, and a dark chocolate Dove Candy bar, and on a bright colored card(index card) I write "Take some time to pamper yourself and imagine the possibilities of owning your own Pampered Chef Business"

pckelly said:
I am going to try the WHY bag, but I do have individual recruiting bags. I found gift bags at the dollar store that look like purses...O MY GOODNESS they are so cute. Anyway, I put the Apron Flyer, Your Life Your Way Flyer, DVD, candle, nail file, lip gloss, and a dark chocolate Dove Candy bar, and on a bright colored card(index card) I write "Take some time to pamper yourself and imagine the possibilities of owning your own Pampered Chef Business"
Kelly~

That is a great idea for items in the opp bag!! I really like your saying on the card, too!:p

Thanks Kelly.....I got the idea from my director!!

pckelly said:

That is such a cute idea!!!

Does anyone have an intro letter they put in their recruiting packet?

I never thought of that but that is a wonderful idea to have in the recuriting packet.

WOW, these are great!!!!
Thanks for posting this thread!!!
Now, is the WHY bag used for like your 90 sec commercial?

See I dont' know what I am doing right now becasue I want to promote more recuriting this year.. unlike I didn't do last year!! I am one away from making FD!!!

I usually do my WHY bag at the end of a show. It's the last thing I want my guests to hear.

1. What documents or credentials should be included in a recruiting packet?

A recruiting packet typically includes a resume, cover letter, and any relevant academic transcripts or certifications. You may also want to include letters of recommendation, a list of references, and a portfolio or samples of your work.

2. How should I organize my recruiting packet?

It's important to make your recruiting packet easy to navigate and visually appealing. Consider organizing it in a clear and logical manner, with a table of contents, section dividers, and consistent formatting. You may also want to include a brief introduction or summary of your qualifications at the beginning.

3. Should I include a personal statement or objective in my recruiting packet?

This is a personal preference, but many people choose to include a brief statement or objective to introduce themselves and highlight their career goals. It can help the recipient get a sense of your personality and motivations.

4. Is it necessary to include a cover letter in a recruiting packet?

A cover letter is not always required, but it can be a valuable addition to your recruiting packet. It allows you to tailor your application to the specific company or position you are applying for, and it gives you a chance to showcase your writing skills and enthusiasm for the opportunity.

5. How should I present my work samples in a recruiting packet?

If you are including work samples or a portfolio in your recruiting packet, make sure they are relevant to the position you are applying for and presented in a professional manner. You may want to provide a brief description or explanation of each sample, and consider using digital or online formats to make it easier for the recipient to access and view your work.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mommyhugz1978
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
LauriChick
  • workinitout
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • drammerbuhoy