• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Effectively Explain the New Ss Program to My Potential Recruit?

In summary, the "Tip for the New Ss Program" offered by Pampered Chef is a free program designed to help new consultants succeed in their business. It provides resources, tips, and support to help them grow their business and reach their goals. To sign up, one can contact their consultant or the Pampered Chef home office. The program offers a variety of resources such as training materials, marketing tools, and support from experienced consultants. It is an ongoing program with no set duration, meant to support new consultants throughout their entire journey with Pampered Chef.
jrstephens
I have a potential recruit who I am pretty sure if going to sign. She is going to host a show on April 13th and then sign from it with kit credit.

Any tips on explaining the new program realy well? I am not very famaliar with it yet. I have given her all the brochures I can find to explain it.

But I thought some of you might have some good tips for me!

I would suggest that she gets on the phone as soon as possible (before getting her kit) to start scheduling her shows. Those PC dollars that she will earn are wonderful, but unfortunately, the bulk will be in those first 30 days! So, in order to maximize her benefit she NEEDS to work it the most then.

Explain how the PC dollars work, that they can be used for products, business supplies, and conference. Also that she can save them too for her kit enhancement month - what a deal!:D :D

I am even offer to help my future new consultant with any products she needs to borrow for her first shows incase her kit isn't here in time She has tons of PC stuff already - I really like the PC dollars program but the SS program gave the consultant a little time to get their feet wet so to speak - Read the manual get their PC debit card etc.

She has set a goal of earning the 4 shows in 30 days and other extra money.

I think she will do really well once she gets going.

I forgot to tell you great job for getting the recruit

What is the "Tip for the New Ss Program"?

The "Tip for the New Ss Program" is a program offered by Pampered Chef for new consultants to help them get started on the right track and achieve success in their business. It provides tips, resources, and support to help new consultants grow their business and reach their goals.

How can I sign up for the "Tip for the New Ss Program"?

You can sign up for the "Tip for the New Ss Program" by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by reaching out to the Pampered Chef home office. They will be able to provide you with all the necessary information and get you enrolled in the program.

Is there a cost to join the "Tip for the New Ss Program"?

No, there is no cost to join the "Tip for the New Ss Program". It is a free program offered to new consultants to help them kickstart their business and achieve success.

What kind of resources are provided in the "Tip for the New Ss Program"?

The "Tip for the New Ss Program" provides a variety of resources such as training materials, marketing tools, product information, and support from experienced consultants. These resources are designed to help new consultants learn about the business and products, as well as develop their skills and build their network.

How long does the "Tip for the New Ss Program" last?

The "Tip for the New Ss Program" is an ongoing program that new consultants can access for as long as they need it. There is no set duration for the program, as it is meant to support and guide new consultants throughout their entire journey with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathytnt
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Get_Pampered
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
confusedturtle
  • AMTC