• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Give Up on Reaching My Recruit Leads?

In summary, the recruiter feels that it would not be stalking to do a people search and send something in the mail. They have had trouble reaching some of the prospects by phone or e-mail, but have reached others in person. They suggest reaching out to those prospects again if the opportunity arises.
Kathytnt
I have a couple of recruit leads - On the slips I didn't request address info in order to follow up. Just phone and name etc. I feel like some peole get tired of filling out forms. Would it seem like stalking if I did a people search and send something in the mail? I have had trouble reaching them by phone or e-mail Should I just give up?? Most of these were before the new recruit information was presented.

Kat

I don't think that would be stalking! You are just following up with them on something they have already expressed an interest in!

I just want to be able to present the information and see if there is still some interest. The new recruiting program answers some of the questions of at least one recruit prospect from the fall

Kelly - Are you related to any McNamara's in Minnesota??

I personally wouldn't seek out their address if they hadn't given it to me at some point. But I would much rather speak to them or meet with them if they want info. Or at least e-mail them some very basic info and then follow up with a phone call.

I have called or e-mail all of them at least once but no response - A few I do have the mailing address as they were a lead from a cooking show. One gentleman I talked with on the phone - He has some questions but I have not been able to reach him on the phone or via e-mail again and the program has changed. A couple are leads that have gotten a bit cold because work got hectic so I couldn't follow up in 24-48 hours

On some of my slips my director suggested just name and phone number to be sure to follow up but then I dn't have full contact info - I am since changed this just in case.

If you have their address go ahead and send them some information about the opportuntiy what could it hurt in the first place? As for the ones that you dont' have anymore than a name and phone number try blocking your number before you call them... and if they answer the phone then you knwo they didnt' really want to talk to you.... that is something my director taught me.

I got tired of people writing their first name and phone # only on the drawing slips. I finally started telling people that only completely filled out slips are eligible for the prize and if you don't answer the questions that I will assume that you are so excited about starting your new business and planning your show that you couldn't be bothered to check yes on the boxes.

I have complete drawing slips now and don't have to call back for addresses later- it saves a lot of time when sending host packets and recruiting materials.

Do they give you an odd look about it when you say that to them...??? That's a rather clever thing to say though!!

I say it in a joking way and I have never had anyone be offended or put off by it. I am a firm believer that you can say anyhting as long as you sugar coat it enough, LOL!

that is very ture..... it's waving the carrot infront of the muel type of thing LOL

1. What is a recruit lead?

A recruit lead is a potential candidate for a job opening or position within a company. This could be someone who has expressed interest in the role or has been identified through networking or other means.

2. How do I find recruit leads?

Recruit leads can be found through various sources, such as job postings, social media, networking events, employee referrals, and recruitment agencies. It is important to have a targeted approach and utilize multiple channels to find the best candidates for your company.

3. What qualities should I look for in a recruit lead?

The qualities you should look for in a recruit lead will depend on the specific requirements of the role and your company's values and culture. Some common qualities to consider are relevant skills and experience, strong communication and teamwork abilities, and a positive attitude and work ethic.

4. How can I effectively engage with recruit leads?

To effectively engage with recruit leads, it is important to have a clear and concise job description, a streamlined application process, and timely communication throughout the recruitment process. It is also helpful to personalize your approach and showcase your company's culture and values to attract top talent.

5. What are some effective strategies for converting recruit leads into hires?

One effective strategy for converting recruit leads into hires is to have a well-structured and efficient recruitment process, including thorough screening and interviewing processes. Another strategy is to have a strong employer brand and offer competitive compensation and benefits packages to attract top candidates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • scrappergirl7
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Patty Davis
  • Nfldfran