• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Items in Hispanice Starter Kit?

In summary, the Hispanic Starter Kit includes 10 essential kitchen tools and cookware items specifically chosen for Hispanic cooking. These include a cookware set, knife set, garlic press, citrus press, tortilla press, molcajete, spice blend, cookbook, and tote bag. The items in the kit cannot be customized, but additional items can be purchased separately. All items are dishwasher safe, except for the knives which are recommended for hand washing. While the kit is designed for Hispanic cuisine, it can be used for a variety of cuisines. The items are covered by a one-year warranty.
mrssyvo
Does anyone have a list of the products in the Hispanic New consultant's kit. I am hoping to keep from having to type it all out, and it is not listed on CC

I think it's listed under downloads on CC.

I think the politically correct term is Spanish kit. We don't care which race wants to order it.

(Just being a pain in the ass, don't take offense from me)

I looked on CC and only 2 of the new consultant things are in spanish and it does not include the kit list.

I'd email HO and ask them for it - afterall they must have it to include in the kits.

Paige Dixon said:
I think the politically correct term is Spanish kit. We don't care which race wants to order it.

(Just being a pain in the ass, don't take offense from me)

Hey now - she's referring to it as the Hispanice kit...inferring that everyone is NICE LOL

Rosa, Thank you, this is exactly what I needed.

1. What is included in the Hispanic Starter Kit?

The Hispanic Starter Kit includes 10 essential kitchen tools and cookware items specifically chosen to meet the needs of Hispanic cooking. It includes a cookware set, a knife set, a garlic press, a citrus press, a tortilla press, a molcajete, a spice blend, a cookbook, and a tote bag.

2. Can I customize the items in the Hispanic Starter Kit?

No, the items in the Hispanic Starter Kit are carefully curated to provide a well-rounded set of tools for Hispanic cooking. However, you can purchase additional items separately to add to your collection.

3. Are the items in the Hispanic Starter Kit dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the items in the Hispanic Starter Kit are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing the knives to maintain their sharpness.

4. Is the Hispanic Starter Kit only for Hispanic cuisine?

No, while the items in the kit are specifically chosen for Hispanic cooking, they can be used for a variety of cuisines. They are high-quality kitchen tools that are versatile and can be used for any type of cooking.

5. Are the items in the Hispanic Starter Kit covered by a warranty?

Yes, all of the items in the Hispanic Starter Kit come with a one-year warranty. If you experience any issues with your items, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmeg
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • Jayne
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • quiverfull7