• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Just Signed Their Second Director Role?!

In summary, being "Official" with Pampered Chef means that you have officially signed up to be an independent consultant with their company, giving you access to products, training, and resources to start your own business. To become "Official," you can sign up through their website or a consultant, purchase a starter kit, and agree to their consultant agreement. The starter kit includes a variety of products, business supplies, and training materials. Previous experience or qualifications are not required, as Pampered Chef provides all necessary training and support. The benefits of being "Official" include the opportunity to earn commission, access to exclusive products and offers, and the ability to build your own business and work on your own terms.
schel
Just signed my second so it is official!!!
I am a Future Director!
I am so excited!!
Just had to share.
Thanks!
Schel

Congrats to you!!!!!!

WOO HOO!!! Congrats on achieving FD!! You are on your way to becoming one of our next CS Directors!

great job-that is so exciting

Congratulations Schel! That's wonderful!!

That's great Schel!!!

Congrats Schel!!! WTG.

Congratulations! If you are attending National Conference, you will love the pink Future Director ribbon!

Lisa

Wahoo!!! Congrats, Schel!!! I will be joining you in the next couple of days!

Congratulations - the extra 1% adds up!!

Congratulations. May this be the start of many promotions for you and before you know it you'll be roiling in the recruits and the money.

Thanks All!!!
Schel

Congrats!!

What does it mean to be "Official" with Pampered Chef?

Being "Official" with Pampered Chef means that you have officially signed up to be an independent consultant with our company. This means that you have access to our products, training, and resources to start your own business with us.

How do I become "Official" with Pampered Chef?

To become "Official" with Pampered Chef, you will need to sign up as an independent consultant through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You will need to purchase a starter kit and agree to our consultant agreement.

What is included in the starter kit for becoming "Official" with Pampered Chef?

The starter kit for becoming "Official" with Pampered Chef includes a variety of our products, business supplies, and training materials. It is designed to give you everything you need to start your business with us.

Do I need any previous experience or qualifications to become "Official" with Pampered Chef?

No, you do not need any previous experience or qualifications to become "Official" with Pampered Chef. We provide all the necessary training and support for our consultants to succeed in their business.

What are the benefits of being "Official" with Pampered Chef?

Being "Official" with Pampered Chef comes with many benefits, including the opportunity to earn a commission on product sales, access to exclusive products and offers, and the ability to build your own business and work on your own terms.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Bexs50
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • heather223
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies