• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kattie Qualifies: Now When Will My New Crate Ship?!

The Travel Sweepstakes (had to recruit jan 22-Feb 28th and they had to qualify in their 30 days)Grand Prize(with 2 qualified in their 30 days) receives level 2 incentive trip pointsFirst Prize $2000 gas cards!!!!!Second Prize 2 night stay at natl conf hotel
Bexs50
My first recruit just qualified (in her 1st 30 days...well, more like in her first 2 weeks!! Go Kattie!) Not to sound selfish...but does anyone know when my new bag/crate that was part of the Februaury recruiting promotion will ship?? My red crate is broken, usable, but still broken!:mad: So now I REALLY can't wait for my new one!!

Bexs50 said:
My first recruit just qualified (in her 1st 30 days...well, more like in her first 2 weeks!! Go Kattie!) Not to sound selfish...but does anyone know when my new bag/crate that was part of the Februaury recruiting promotion will ship?? My red crate is broken, usable, but still broken!:mad: So now I REALLY can't wait for my new one!!
Congratulations! I would expect it would ship next week once the shows clear. I sure hope mine qualifies so I get mine too!

Beth - did the recruit have to qualify within the first 30 days or just qualify. ...wondering if my recruiter will get a tote...

janetupnorth said:
Beth - did the recruit have to qualify within the first 30 days or just qualify. ...wondering if my recruiter will get a tote...
Within the 30 days - that's why I'm concerned.:eek:

Aww...she missed in then - I qualified 4 days later...

Mine arrived about 10 days after my recruit submitted her qualifying show.

Bexs50 said:

Congratulations, Becky on your first qualified recruit! That is awesome!:)

Congats Becky on having a recruit qualify that quickly. May she continue to be success and have fun with PC for many years to come.

Congrats Becky, enjoy your points, bag, and all the bennies that comes w/ recruiting!!!!

Thanks, Ladies! And congratulate Sweetkj...she's a member of Chef Success, too!

Congratulations! Mine arrived @ a week after my recruiy qualified....she made it with 4 hours to spare!!

mine just qualified today too, 2 shows with $1400 in sales!!! woohoo, she is off to a great start!

i don't really care about the bag, but it sure would be nice to win one of the other prizes they are giving!!!

ange13 said:
mine just qualified today too, 2 shows with $1400 in sales!!! woohoo, she is off to a great start!

i don't really care about the bag, but it sure would be nice to win one of the other prizes they are giving!!!
What are the other prizes?

I wasn't so sure about this bag until I used it today. I really like it! My favorite part was that once it was loaded I could use the shoulder straps to carry it....so much easier than hefting my crate! And, I think it looks so much nicer than the crate too.

ange13 said:

That is great. Sounds like your recruit is on her way to being really successful. :)

pamperedlinda said:

The Travel Sweepstakes (had to recruit jan 22-Feb 28th and they had to qualify in their 30 days)

Grand Prize(with 2 qualified in their 30 days) receives level 2 incentive trip points

First Prize $2000 gas cards!!!!!

Second Prize 2 night stay at natl conf hotel

Those to me are worth ALOT more than some bag. I wasn't crazy about the bag cuz it's hard for me to lift--shoulder or by the handles when it's full. I like the crate cuz of the sturdiness of it and I use it in my display.

I do like the look of the new bag though.

pamperedlinda said:

I wasn't so sure about this bag until I used it today. I really like it! My favorite part was that once it was loaded I could use the shoulder straps to carry it....so much easier than hefting my crate! And, I think it looks so much nicer than the crate too.

My biggest problem is overloading the thing because it can handle it!!! LOL! I need to lighten up a bit... :D

1. When will my new crate ship?

The shipping time for your new crate depends on your location and the shipping method you chose at checkout. Typically, crates are shipped within 1-2 business days after the order is placed.

2. How will I know when my crate has shipped?

Once your crate has been shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number. You can use this tracking number to monitor the status of your shipment.

3. Can I change the shipping address for my crate?

If you need to change the shipping address for your crate, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. Depending on the status of your order, we may be able to update the shipping address for you.

4. What if my crate is damaged during shipping?

In the rare event that your crate arrives damaged, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work with you to resolve the issue and ensure that you receive a replacement crate as soon as possible.

5. Can I track my crate during shipping?

Yes, you can track your crate during shipping by using the tracking number provided in your shipping confirmation email. If you have any issues with tracking your crate, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
  • jessinthekitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
NewbyPChef
  • Intrepid_Chef