• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Process of a Recruiting Interview

In summary, Kristi shares that she asks the seven questions to get the candidate's "heart tug" and to see what they are looking for. She also shares that she has recruited probably 25-30 people in her career, but she stepped down (out of directorship after being one for 3 years!) 2 1/2 years ago due to family issues. Kristi has a few leads right now and is nervous about what to say to them.
micocina
Gold Member
Hi Ladies and Happy Sunday to all!:)

For those that are pro's at recruiting, I wanted to know what process you follow during a recruiting interview. Is there a small spiel that you give before going over the A Closer Look binder (if you use it at all) and are there specific questions that YOU have for the potential recruit. Do you have anything that you go over with them, like commission statements, or Direct Sales comparisons.

Thanks!

I ask the 7 questions- to get their "heart tug" and to show them what they are looking for-

1. Why did you agree to see me today?
2. Have you ever done anything like this before?
3. What other work experience have you had?
4. What clubs and organizations do you belong to?
5. How do you think your family will feel?
6. How much time could you give it?
7. How much money would you like to make?

I also show the rewards brochure, and share my personal story... I don't bring too many "papers" because I think it is overwhelming.

Did you get the CD with the Take a closer look album? It gives great verbiage.

I usually show my first three months of commisson statements and my most curent one if money is a motivator for them.

I listened to a MP3 and jotted down all this info. It has helped me a ton!:D

Attachments

• How not to Throw Up!!!.doc
    41.5 KB · Views: 404
No, I didn't get the CD with the Take a Closer Look. I will make sure to order it. Kristi, thanks for the doc.

That was great info Kristi! Thanks as always for sharing with us.

The CD is called CONNECTIONS: THE KEY TO RECRUITING and you should have received it if you bought the booster paperwork package as a consultant under the old program.

Mmmm, I'm going to look into that, thanks.

PampMomof3 said:
I listened to a MP3 and jotted down all this info. It has helped me a ton!:D
Oh my Gosh Kristi, that is so cool! You know what?.... I have recruited probably 25-30 people in my career, but I stepped down (out of directorship after being one for 3 years!) 2 1/2 years ago due to family issues. Hey my kids have to come first! But I stayed in it and sold for the fun of it! I recruited one person in the last 2 1/2 years! And she really wanted to do this and seeked me out and is still doing it! But my whole point to this long ol' statement is..it's amazing how much you lose or should I say "forget" when you haven't done it in awhile! I have quite a few leads right now (5-6)and I will be talking with all of them in these next few days and I was getting nervous about what to say! Thanks for this "script"!:) I think I'm going to spend some time studying this and really try to put it into action in the next couple days!
Wish me luck!

Thanks Again, Kristi, I just love your helping, giving spirit!;) :)

What is the process of a recruiting interview?

The process of a recruiting interview typically involves several stages, including application submission, resume review, phone screening, in-person interviews, and potentially a follow-up assessment or reference check. Each company may have a slightly different process, but the overall goal is to determine the best fit for the open position.

How do I prepare for a recruiting interview?

To prepare for a recruiting interview, it is important to research the company and the open position, review your resume and qualifications, practice common interview questions, and dress professionally. It is also helpful to have questions prepared to ask the interviewer about the company and the role.

What types of questions can I expect in a recruiting interview?

Recruiting interviews may include a mix of behavioral, situational, and technical questions. Behavioral questions focus on past experiences and how you handled certain situations, while situational questions present hypothetical scenarios to assess your problem-solving skills. Technical questions pertain to specific skills or knowledge related to the job.

What is the purpose of a recruiting interview?

The purpose of a recruiting interview is to assess a candidate's qualifications, skills, and fit for the role and the company culture. The interviewer is looking to determine if the candidate has the necessary skills and experience, as well as the potential to succeed in the position and contribute to the company's goals.

What should I do after a recruiting interview?

After a recruiting interview, it is important to follow up with a thank-you note or email to the interviewer. This demonstrates your interest in the position and gives you an opportunity to reiterate your qualifications. If you are selected for the next stage of the process, be sure to prepare for it and continue to showcase your skills and enthusiasm for the role.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Boomerjojo
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • esavvymom