• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

aSign of Things to Come?

M
mistym
So I have a recruit who is waiting to sign his agreement. I told him last Monday to sign up through my site and wait for his kit. I was then scheduled for a meeting Friday night at 7. He did not order his kit, he wanted to wait until I was with him on Friday to do the deed. No problem. Friday night rolls around, I call him at 6 to remind him, and then he calls me back at 6:45 to cancel. Grr. Ok, we re-schedule for tonight at 7pm. As I rush home to get my new consultant info I thought I should just check my messages to see if he had called. Low and behold, we have to cancel again tonight! Double Grr. So, I am gonna play it by ear for tomorrow night and he is away for the rest of the week..

I am beggining to feel a leeeeeeettle second best - and we all know you have to give this your best shot if you want it too work. I am worrying that he will be just as flaky with the other aspects of the business...I guess time will tell!

Misty

If you are looking for some advice, I might just put it out there: "Is there something holding you back?" Maybe he isn't ready or maybe its just been bad timing. "Work with the people who are willing to work with you"

BTW: Love your quote!

Last edited:
I agree with Anne (but NOT about the coffee :p )

I would just come out and ask if there is something holding him back. When I was ready to sign, I ended up having to wait a couple weeks because money was so tight. It could be something that simple and he's embarrassed to share that.

I agree with the other girls.....my recruit from Jan still hasn't signed. I haven't been able to get ahold of her since Jan....then I ran into her friend yesterday & she told me that my recruit is planning on getting married & possibly moving; so she's just had a lot going on in her life. Just be patient & not pushy. All we can do is inform; they'll sign if they want to when ready.

I have a possible recruit who approached me and will not return my calls:confused: :confused: :confused:

I have had 2 of them like that chefkristin!! In one month! LOL!! O'well, just truckin on to the next one!!

Everyone has given EXCELLENT advice. He may need to "get organized", either physically or mentally, for this new adventure. Feel him out, ask if he has other questions. I have one recruit who said he was going to sign 2 years ago. Would you believe he is still on the "keep me informed" loop? He just e-mailed me a few days ago after I sent my newsletter and told me "he's getting closer". I'm pretty sure I'll die of a heart attack if/when he actually signs:eek: .

Good luck, and I also love your quote!!!

Thanks ladies.....I will "keep on truckin!" I will try to get over there tonight and feel him out....and you will never guess...he wife just emailed me telling me that he is cancer free....I didn't even know he ever had it! So, this could be the thing that is holding him back....I will be happy to get him back on track and doing something fun!

thanks peeps

mistym said:
Thanks ladies.....I will "keep on truckin!" I will try to get over there tonight and feel him out....and you will never guess...he wife just emailed me telling me that he is cancer free....I didn't even know he ever had it! So, this could be the thing that is holding him back....I will be happy to get him back on track and doing something fun!

thanks peeps

Good luck tonight!

Good Luck.... and let us know how it turns out!

I swung by with some materials and he is going to think about it for a week. I am sure he will pick it up as he already has 3 parties lined up!
I think it may take time to get him signed but at least its in the works. I am working on another recruit as we speak so hopefully I get my promotion soon!

Thanks

Misty

Good luck Misty.

GeorgiaPeach said:
I agree with Anne (but NOT about the coffee :p )

I would just come out and ask if there is something holding him back. When I was ready to sign, I ended up having to wait a couple weeks because money was so tight. It could be something that simple and he's embarrassed to share that.
I love her quote!!! LOL>..>TOO FUNNY!

That is great news...... Keep it up.... !!!

This quote shoulda been written for me....lol....between my hairproduct, makeup and straightening irons its a wonder I have time to even leave the house...

lol

M

1. What is "aSign of Things to Come"?

"aSign of Things to Come" is a phrase that often refers to a sign or indication of potential future events or trends. It can also refer to a specific product or service that is expected to have a significant impact in the future.

2. How do I sign up for "aSign of Things to Come"?

To sign up for "aSign of Things to Come," you can visit our website and follow the instructions for registration. If you have been invited by a consultant, make sure to use their referral link or code when signing up.

3. What is included in the kit for "aSign of Things to Come"?

The contents of the kit for "aSign of Things to Come" may vary depending on the specific product or service being offered. However, it typically includes information or resources to help you get started and succeed in using the product or service.

4. Can I reschedule my meeting to sign up for "aSign of Things to Come"?

Yes, if you are unable to make your scheduled meeting to sign up for "aSign of Things to Come," you can reschedule it for a later time. However, it is important to communicate with your consultant and make sure to follow through with your commitment.

5. What if my consultant cancels our meeting to sign up for "aSign of Things to Come"?

If your consultant cancels the meeting, it is understandable to feel disappointed. However, it is important to have open communication and understanding. You can always reschedule for another time that works for both of you. If this becomes a recurring issue, it may be worth discussing with your consultant about your concerns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • baychef